• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1813030_Arsenal.jpg

I'd like to see this.

Obviously not a perfect line up but it gives us creativity on the wing since creatively we're lacking in central areas

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Bellerin Mustafi Holding (wont end well) Tierney
Guendouzi AMN Ceballos
Pepe Nketiah/Laca Auba

No space for Saka (unfortunately we dont play Auba ST to let Saka come in on the left hand side)

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@MutableEarth Do you think Medley would put in a good performance for us if he started vs Brighton? He's surely going to be in the squad.
Speaking honestly, I somewhat doubt it. He's one of the younger players I'd be worried about if he played. He's a good talent, and he's pretty good in possession & in the air - but defensively he's a work in progress, doesn't have the best concentration and makes errors. That said, I think if the choice is between him and Holding, he's probably the risk worth taking because his issues are workable to a degree. Holding is a complete shell of a player at the moment, and I trust him less in the starting XI than Medley.

gamechannel

1813030_Arsenal.jpg

I'd like to see this.

Obviously not a perfect line up but it gives us creativity on the wing since creatively we're lacking in central areas

The French David Luiz as the DM? Jesus.
The English Iniesta but only in his dreams, Willock in the DLP role? Double Jesus!

Geundouzi is trash, as is Willock.

But we got no options while the Özil drama continues.

This will be a long rest of the season. I'm not expecting anything from this game.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

So we've played 1 game in three months but we have six injuries and one suspension. We're missing seven players. What the f*cking f*ck.

When did Sokratis get injured? And I thought Soares' current injury was only a black eye.

As for Torreira, typical that he was initially ruled out for 8-10 weeks in early March. So should have been back mid May at the latest. Now it looks like he won't be back until July. Have no idea what we do to our players, maybe we torture them behind closed doors. Only thing that could explain this phenomenon.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
When did Sokratis get injured? And I thought Soares' current injury was only a black eye.

As for Torreira, typical that he was initially ruled out for 8-10 weeks in early March. So should have been back mid May at the latest. Now it looks like he won't be back until July. Have no idea what we do to our players, maybe we torture them behind closed doors. Only thing that could explain this phenomenon.

:lol:

Make

Player:Ødegaard
My XI for tomorrow:
Leno
Bellerin Mustafi Holding KT
Ceballos Guendouzi
Pepe Özil Saka
Aubameyang

GDeep™

League is very weak
Another one who sits in nostalgia. We are a bigger club now than we were back then.
Bloody hell, what’s with you and daft replies? We’re bigger now because of what we done and planned back then.

If anything, we’re living off our history, we have nothing else to offer.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Martinelli is terrible in wide areas. Don’t understand this clamour for him to start.
To be fair wide forward isn’t Auba’s best position either. Don’t know if Martinelli should be starting but he puts pressure on defenders. Still remember that Chelsea game, one quick slip and a little luck he was carrying the ball and nobody was catching him. Defenders pick up yellows against him too, plus he tracks back well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom