• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
As much as you have to support your team all the time you dont have to support that.

Disgrace. Until the players start giving a little and the manager too and the owners and every other person picking up millions a year what's the point in us fans giving up our time money and sanity for that.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Bum behaviour again. Team wants to do something about the Leno injury once the game is over and lost. Where was that in the middle of the game? Why not get stuck into Maupay earlier? Mentally weak losers, need to hire a firing squad.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Brighton haven't even f*cking played yet man.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Brighton doing the double over us.

You couldn't make this **** up!

Malky

Established Member
Leno, Tierney and Saka aside, probably give a pass to Pepe too, I hate this full ****ing team. I'm not sold on Arteta either, that was a massive risk that doesn't look like being payed off anytime soon, if at all.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I don't know why people are doing Arteta like this already. We've only got two Arsenal standard players in the whole squad, Leno and Auba. That's it. Judge him after the summer and a few transfer windows

Mohamed7

Douzie did a throat jab on mepay at the end that’s the best thing he’s done since he joined us
No, he shouldn't have. No point. The asshole just scored the winning goal. All he will do is rub it in. Gouzy should have fought with him at the time of the injury.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's got things to learn but he also needs the players to play the system he wants. This will take time.
I get that. This is not his ideal set of players, but a good manager has to be able to inspire a performance for a club that’s looking to struggle to make the Europa league. There are many excuses, injuries, tiredness, lack of fitness, etc, but you light a fire and make subs at the right time you can get a performance, and we didn’t see that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not gonna judge this time.

Look at the defense, midfield. Look how Auba and Laca are a constant letdown. Nice goal from Pepe but he did nothing. Created nothing with his dribbling. Zero-point in him if he can't contribute to general play.

We need this season to end ASAP. We need reinforcements! We need new season and good restart!

We’re finished as a football club.

Today has made me realise that our young players are all hyped too, I think they’re championship standard. We’ve made this mistake in the past with the likes of Kieran Gibbs and then realised he was absolutely trash.

If you can’t perform against Brighton then there’s no place for you at Arsenal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Only thing that can fix this is relegation. Tough years ahead.

Nah **** that.

Stan and his ****ing leech approach needs to get out. What are we doing wasting time with half measures and cutting corners ffs.

This is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom