• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Some thought getting rid of this beautiful man would make us a serious side suddenly

Arsene_415.jpg

Arsène would be the first to back Mikel to the hilt.

Ashybashy86

We won't win the league under this owner. That is for sure. Winning the league should be our primary goal. We're not Sp**s....If the owner cannot contribute towards that objective, he should sell up to some cash rich mad dictator.

The way football has gone, you want Stalin as your owner these days.
I think Kroenke has no excuse not to put his money in now he has full ownership and FFP has been temporarily relaxed. We need it more than ever.

However, the recruitment has to be better. We've wasted so much money on players that haven't been good enough in vital positions. Namely Xhaka and Mustafi.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
People already turning on him.

Some things never change :facepalm:
People are pissed! We keep losing, so of course we're gonna throw blame and anger - collectively speaking.

For me, it's way too early to turn on him at all but not everybody has patience, especially with such an extended fall from grace currently. I still believe Arteta has the ability but I want him to lean into Hale End more IMO. It's not gonna be pretty and there'll be mistakes but the long term pay-off will be much better because our profile will change towards something we can actually build on rather than sticking with the same underperformers. The little straggly minutes won't help. I'm more than willing to give him plenty of time if he does that.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Some thought getting rid of this beautiful man would make us a serious side suddenly

Arsene_415.jpg
oh bore off.

Between him not telling players it went to extra time and Arteta tonight not understanding the substitute rule change. managed by incapable dickheads.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Put this in your pipes and smoke it, I think next season we’ll be worse than we are now.

Im rarely wrong.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
Woah! Gdeep is working overtime to shill his idol Cone Boy big time tonight! What a ****ing shocker! You enjoy us getting whipped by ****ing Brighton with your Cone Boy's ****ty tactics and subs don't ya? Of course you don't mind! Cause you are no fan of the club but just ****ing fanboy of the scrub Arteta. You wouldn't mind us getting relegated as long as your shiny hair boy is still around.What a ****ing joke of a "fan" you are.

You Arteta fanboys and Kroenke shills are adorable. Poor Arteta this poor Arteta that and Raul this Raul that. Even ****ing Emery did a better job than Arteta with the same squad with better Ppg and cup progression but I don't see you fangirls making the same excuses for him. I don't remember Emery starting in such a ****ty manner too. And keep blaming the players just to shield your idol Arteta. What'd you say about ****ing Sheffield United being above us. But keep shielding your scrub Arteta. It makes for some some truly entertaining read lmao.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Woah! Gdeep is working overtime to shill his idol Cone Boy big time tonight! What a ****ing shocker! You enjoy us getting whipped by ****ing Brighton with your Cone Boy's ****ty tactics and subs don't ya? Of course you don't mind! Cause you are no fan of the club but just ****ing fanboy of the scrub Arteta. You wouldn't mind us getting relegated as long as your shiny hair boy is still around.What a ****ing joke of a "fan" you are.

You Arteta fanboys and Kroenke shills are adorable. Poor Arteta this poor Arteta that and Raul this Raul that. Even ****ing Emery did a better job than Arteta with the same squad with better Ppg and cup progression but I don't see you fangirls making the same excuses for him. I don't remember Emery starting in such a ****ty manner too. And keep blaming the players just to shield your idol Arteta. What'd you say about ****ing Sheffield United being above us. But keep shielding your scrub Arteta. It makes for some some truly entertaining read lmao.

hi unai .... you are protagoneest?

GDeep™

League is very weak
His comments on the Leno incident were abit soft. Wenger, like most managers would’ve gone in on Maupay.

Ashybashy86

You call it a waste, but Xhaka and Mustafi are our best players in their positions. And that says something about the dross we have bought under Raul
Exactly. They're the best of an awful bunch. Still a waste and are arguably the players who have cost us the most on the pitch since they signed.

Need to get rid of them this summer while they're looking decent.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom