• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,375
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, looks like it’ll be same as usual. Dortmund buying Bellingham for £20m was an eye opener. No doubt we’ll be the only team affected by it though, both for ins and outs.

In return for the gift of getting to play in a big red bowl the devil cursed us with never-ending sh*t upon sh*t.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Basically a straight swap between Arthur and Pjanic, but in a shady bookkeeping kind of way? Seems strange. Think Pjanic will be very good for Barca in the short term, but Arthur represents a lot more long term value. Surely, it won't be a straight swap?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Who leaves though?

Tanguy or Mourinho

Also is it true he's unfit and can't last a match or Mourinho BS?

African Flair

When is the presidency up for wote in Barca? This is crazy short sighted and I think it will back fire like every damn transfer they do. If Juve actually get Arthur for Pjanic is a haul. A huge one and I've loved him since his Lyon days but it's like 10 years difference here and that's maybe one of the most valuable number in todays football.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Well that didn't last long all the hype in the summer 62M spent for nothing.

hqdefault.jpg

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Definitely better than Cedric. I think most on here want to see a young English talent like Aarons or Bogle rather than anything else tbh.
Yeah for me I think we if we could've wrapped up a deal with Meunier much earlier. Then ideally we sell Bellerin and spend that money on either Bogle or Aarons.

Same could've been done for Aranguiz. A free signing and selling one or bothe of Xhaka and Torreira to spend it on either Partey or the pair of Sangare and Roca.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Yeah, looks like it’ll be same as usual. Dortmund buying Bellingham for £20m was an eye opener. No doubt we’ll be the only team affected by it though, both for ins and outs.

Yup, bit like that rule where the club couldn’t increase the wage bill by more than 7.5m or something stupid last summer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom