• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah bro. A bit tired after achieving some great feats(according to myself) but Arsenal have a way of blowing it somehow. Sick of this ****. If Saka leaves I'm done with this club for good.
On the road to self improvement eh?

Saka won't leave yet, for sure.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
m1.png
Do another one, but with Cech and Luiz.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There many less rich clubs than us trying to get better that include like of Leicester wolves they done that by getting smart in market and improve the squad that fit into manager systems. We doing neither it has nothing to do with kroenke because we spent 300m since we been in europa we didn't sit down and watch but we invest badly to improve the squad we only like spend big to improve the attack but we not trying to improve the defense or even midfield we just buying average players hoping they'll be good

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
There many less rich clubs than us trying to get better that include like of Leicester wolves they done that by getting smart in market and improve the squad that fit into manager systems. We doing neither it has nothing to do with kroenke because we spent 300m since we been in europa we didn't sit down and watch but we invest badly to improve the squad we only like spend big to improve the attack but we not trying to improve the defense or even midfield we just buying average players hoping they'll be good

That's the thing people blame Kronke but look at the players other teams have bought. People use agents as an excuse to but that doesnt wash.

Could we have signed the linked of Soyuncu, Nevez, Doherty, Traore, Ndidi, Maddison?? Course we could have. Without problem but we were looking in the wrong places.

And that's just from 2 teams above us.

Theres so many decent players out there you just have to look. We scouted Soyuncu for ages linked with him for a full year or more. And in the end we sign Sokratis/Luiz watch him go to Leciester and turn into a world beater.

Yes the structure is good at Leciester and he has decent protection but he has shown enough to suggest he is a top defender. Quick, aggressive but not rash. Can pass a ball but doesnt over play. Exactly what we needed but no doubt he was going to cost abit more so we went cheap again.

Arsenals big signings have always been opportunist. Laca couldnt go to Atletico he burnt his bridges with Lyon so had no choice than to move. Which other club was interested? None. Or none better than us.

PEA came in January after falling out with ones at Dortmund. Who was sniffing around? Nobody.

Pepe again. Who were our main competitors? Napoli. From reports he had agreed to go there. That means that despite people saying x,y,a were interested they clearly weren't. when you are about to sign for Napoli you havent had many offers.

And its funny how it's always in attacking areas. Where are we batting for that 50m defender or 60m DCM? We seem to not value those areas and think we can keep patching it up with middle of the road crap.

We keep buying middle 20 early 30 players who have no resale value. Its criminal. Why are Lexiester not signing Soares and players of similar elk?

Cause they have decent scouts and a decent plan short term and long term. Not just take who we can get.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That's the thing people blame Kronke but look at the players other teams have bought. People use agents as an excuse to but that doesnt wash.

Could we have signed the linked of Soyuncu, Nevez, Doherty, Traore, Ndidi, Maddison?? Course we could have. Without problem but we were looking in the wrong places.

And that's just from 2 teams above us.

Theres so many decent players out there you just have to look. We scouted Soyuncu for ages linked with him for a full year or more. And in the end we sign Sokratis/Luiz watch him go to Leciester and turn into a world beater.

Yes the structure is good at Leciester and he has decent protection but he has shown enough to suggest he is a top defender. Quick, aggressive but not rash. Can pass a ball but doesnt over play. Exactly what we needed but no doubt he was going to cost abit more so we went cheap again.

Arsenals big signings have always been opportunist. Laca couldnt go to Atletico he burnt his bridges with Lyon so had no choice than to move. Which other club was interested? None. Or none better than us.

PEA came in January after falling out with ones at Dortmund. Who was sniffing around? Nobody.

Pepe again. Who were our main competitors? Napoli. From reports he had agreed to go there. That means that despite people saying x,y,a were interested they clearly weren't. when you are about to sign for Napoli you havent had many offers.

And its funny how it's always in attacking areas. Where are we batting for that 50m defender or 60m DCM? We seem to not value those areas and think we can keep patching it up with middle of the road crap.

We keep buying middle 20 early 30 players who have no resale value. Its criminal. Why are Lexiester not signing Soares and players of similar elk?

Cause they have decent scouts and a decent plan short term and long term. Not just take who we can get.
It's Kroenke's fault for hiring trash lime Raul who appears to be clueless. This idiot then signs trash pmayets and the whole club is going to ruin. If Kroenke had a brain, he'd gave been on the phone to Dein to find decent executives even if he didn't want him back. Our players have taken a wage cut snd there's no cash from the owner despite FFP being suspended. It's on Josh and his daddy. They're clueless owners.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It's Kroenke's fault for hiring trash lime Raul who appears to be clueless. This idiot then signs trash pmayets and the whole club is going to ruin. If Kroenke had a brain, he'd gave been on the phone to Dein to find decent executives even if he didn't want him back. Our players have taken a wage cut snd there's no cash from the owner despite FFP being suspended. It's on Josh and his daddy. They're clueless owners.

It's not on Kronke that all 3 managers have picked poor line ups, and players.

It's not on Kronke that Luiz gives away a penalty every match.

It's not on Kronke that Emery blew up 2 chances for CL football.

It's not on Kronke that Arteta makes weird subs.

Theres a lot on Kronke for not investing but we cant blame him for hiring Raul and co who were praised from the mountains in August. They have had 1 proper window to show what they can do. Let's see summer but it doesnt look promising.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
So Edu and Arteta have a "long term technical plan". If that plan includes giving Cedric Soares a 4-year deal and keeping David Luiz I can`t say I`am very optimistic. Edu seems thick as **** to be honest.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Any sympathy for Kroenke? I mean he hired Raul, an ex Barcelona man, with good intentions. He thought he was making a big move.

Not his fault that Raul has turned out to be a big fat sweaty clown who had aligned himself with a CRIMINAL and CONMAN in Kia Joorabchian. Edu is part if this murky mess too, Kia played a part in him coming to Arsenal.

Any sympathy for Kroenke? I mean he hired Raul, an ex Barcelona man, with good intentions. He thought he was making a big move.

Not his fault that Raul has turned out to be a big fat sweaty clown who had aligned himself with a CRIMINAL and CONMAN in Kia Joorabchian. Edu is part if this murky mess too, Kia played a part in him coming to Arsenal.

No sympathy.

If I hire a carpenter from craigslist who claims he built the Taj Mahal. And then he destroys my house I have to blame my self for not looking into it better.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Didn't Gazidis hire Raul? According to the Catalan press:
Precisely, the offer of Arsenal to become the future director of operations of the club is the last that has come to him. Sanllehí has a great friendship with Ivan Gazidis, executive vice president of Arsenal, and since last summer he has been tracking a senior executive in the market to direct all market operations in the Emirates after the departure of Richard Law . At the moment, it is one more offer on which Raül Sanllehí must decide.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

de13c49a8ee08ef9bf48c727ec7cb5bc--john-candy-candy-s.jpg

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
After Ivan though, Josh and Stan handed over the running of the club to Raul.

A bad call from them, but one where you give them props for trying something different.

The thing is the business they done in the summer got race reviews. Pepe was overpriced but in general a lot of the rest made sense.

In Jan we signed Mari as we had injuries. Il never understand the Soares one but thats another thing.

But the fact that we signed Mari basically with an agreement to buy him not knowing what he would produce in the PL is what baffles me. Of course any player you sign from abroad you take a chance but one playing in Brazil. In all the other leagues in Europe there wasnt a similar defender for 15m?

Ashybashy86

Are we better than City/Liverpool/Chelsea and United? Nope. Will they reinvest. Yes.

Are we better than Leciester and Wolves? Nope. Will they reinvest? Yes.

Top 4 is away of. We need a lot of good signings and business and a lot of luck.
Haven't even factored in West Brom and Leeds if they get promoted. We'll definitely struggle against those.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Haven't even factored in West Brom and Leeds if they get promoted. We'll definitely struggle against those.

Leeds played us of the park in the cup. Was actually embarrassing. They should have been 3 0 up at half time.

Now Arteta watches that and should come to one of 2 conclusions. These players arent good enough and I need to get rid or Leeds players are very good and I should sign one or two of them.

Seems logical but sure nothing ever is at Arsenal.

Ashybashy86

I thought it was Gazidis. Wouldn't be surprised if Kroenke didn't even know who Raul was when he was hired. He's not a football/Soccer man.

progman07

Established Member
I would pay not to be in Arteta's situation right now... The guy just started his manager career, and has no choice but to adapt to this bunch of overpaid, careless clowns, and a bunch of talented but way to raw youngsters who do not have any role models to learn from. This squad he inherited is a joke, we have no direction apart from paying out agents, but people will blame the manager because that's the way of things.

This will end up badly for Mikel, if Sanhelli and co aren't fired in time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom