• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He’s overrated by Arsenal fans, you would think we have a generational talent by the comments here.

Almost all the better clubs have better young wingers than him in their squad.

As a left back though, I see high potential. But only if he fully embraces the role. He should look up to Alphonso Davies, Jordi Alba and other average wingers who made a fantastic careers as fullbacks.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We need him to sign a massive contract, six years or so. In all this mess of pure mediocrity, we can't be losing our best talents yet keep David ****ing Luiz.

Why would Saka write a new contract with Arsenal? He can choose a club that actually has a gameplan and he can develop in..
Sad to say but i hope that Saka does go to another club...

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why would Saka write a new contract with Arsenal? He can choose a club that actually has a gameplan and he can develop in..
Sad to say but i hope that Saka does go to another club...

Said the same thing months ago and was laughed out of the room. Has his choice of clubs to win things while developing. Arsenal right now isnt a place for a young kid to develop. Especially under a manager who is only learning the ropes himself.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Where he'll start at another club if he leaves for let's say English current top 4 clubs?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The fact that those contracts were done this week (lol) shows how inept this club is. Also shows Saka probably isn’t in a rush, and why should he be.

Wouldn't be surprised if reports come out soon saying he’s rejected offers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s overrated by Arsenal fans, you would think we have a generational talent by the comments here.

As a left back though, I see high potential. But only if he fully embraces the role. He should look up to Alphonso Davies, Jordi Alba and other average wingers who made a fantastic careers as fullbacks.

It’s not that he’s the next Roberto Carlos that has people so worried about him leaving.

He’s a home grown youngster who’s only been in the first team for a few months. If we can’t keep hold of him it’s terrible stuff.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Disagree. He can become top class in an advanced position whether as a winger or outside central mid.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

McSauce, the 28yr old youngster.
Have you seen his 5km time?

Guy is an absolute unit. Think that athleticism alone will grant him a decent PL/Championship career. If he’s dedicated to improving his game he could sneak up on a lot of people.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Have you seen his 5km time?

Guy is an absolute unit. Think that athleticism alone will grant him a decent PL/Championship career. If he’s dedicated to improving his game he could sneak up on a lot of people.
16 mins or something wasn’t it? Madness.

progman07

Established Member

What?

You must be kidding. He already has 10+ assists, and consistently provides the most to our attack. He is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom