• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
If he's on a somewhat modest salary like under £70k then it will be ok. If we offer him stupid money like we usually do as a given; then there will only be a select group of teams that would buy him from us. And those clubs will be too good for him if hes not good enough for us.
It surprises me how much we give certain players. With Raiola around, it wouldn't surprise me if Kluivert lands a £90k+ contract, which would make him more or less impossible to move on when he disappoints.

Would really not be happy with this transfer, but if it happens please let it be for a reasonable fee and modest salary.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
So 12 million for Mari, 5 million so far for Soares, we turned down 10 million for Mhiki and now were going to pay Mhiki and 10 million for Kluivert... thats 37 million since January in completely useless transfer dealings ignoring wages.... another 8 and weve have parteys release clause... all this sh*t adds up

Scary.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
So 12 million for Mari, 5 million so far for Soares, we turned down 10 million for Mhiki and now were going to pay Mhiki and 10 million for Kluivert... thats 37 million since January in completely useless transfer dealings ignoring wages.... another 8 and weve have parteys release clause... all this sh*t adds up
Raúl is a fraud.. sorry @GDeep™ for doubting you on this bro..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would like to know how much Roma value Cengiz Under if similar to Kluviert we should try get Cengiz instead

FinnGooner

Established Member
He’s only hyped because his dad is Justin Kluivert. Same thing with Iwobi the fact that Jay Jay is his uncle

That’s harsh. Iwobi was a legit talent and had some really promising showings when he came to Arsenal first team. I for one was quite impressed with him way before I heard he had any relation to Jay Jay. But Iwobi never reached his ceiling, that happens. There are tons of players who have potential to become great but they end up just average or decent.

As for Kluivert, you may be right but I haven’t seen enough of him. But if a guy scores 10 goals in Eredivisie as a 19 yo, there’s some talent for sure. But is he just having a dip of form or did he just reach is potential early, I don’t know. What I do know is, we ain’t buying ready made super stars so getting in young players and developing them is all we have. But perhaps Kluivert is not the right youngster, dunno.

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
That’s harsh. Iwobi was a legit talent and had some really promising showings when he came to Arsenal first team. I for one was quite impressed with him way before I heard he had any relation to Jay Jay. But Iwobi never reached his ceiling, that happens. There are tons of players who have potential to become great but they end up just average or decent.

As for Kluivert, you may be right but I haven’t seen enough of him. But if a guy scores 10 goals in Eredivisie as a 19 yo, there’s some talent for sure. But is he just having a dip of form or did he just reach is potential early, I don’t know. What I do know is, we ain’t buying ready made super stars so getting in young players and developing them is all we have. But perhaps Kluivert is not the right youngster, dunno.
Its proven to be a pretty poor indicator in most cases. He looks absolute trash in youtube tbh.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Its proven to be a pretty poor indicator in most cases. He looks absolute trash in youtube tbh.
Love his highlight reel, on the counterattack gets ball delivered to him perfectly, slows... slows... stepover and goes past the defender... the problem being he took so long that the entire defence is now in position

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ugh I mean I guess this isn’t the worst deal if it’s a straight swap and Arteta sees Saka in midfield.

He’s not a deadwood signing given his reputation and age, if we get him on low wages and he gets a hefty amount of appearances we could make some decent cash off him.

However we’ll probably pay a decent fee as well as mhki and give him loads of money a week and never ship him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom