• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
We go again tomorrow, more hope than expectation though...not that much hope either really...but COYG...

...back when Edu was a good player for us, and not screwing us over as a director.

Ought to give Dennis a ring and see if he’s free tomorrow lol

GoonerJay24

So jealous watching Man united here. Knocking it around like Sheffield United arent even there. Creativity, control, finishing, enjoyable to watch.

Dominating. Waiting 4 or 5. Things clicking and looking like Oles work on the training pitch is actually paying off. Shows that work can be done and players improved on the training ground. Something we havent seen yet.

How I hate United. More than any other team in the world more than Sp**s. Depressing.

This is one game, calm down

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
So jealous watching Man united here. Knocking it around like Sheffield United arent even there. Creativity, control, finishing, enjoyable to watch.

Dominating. Waiting 4 or 5. Things clicking and looking like Oles work on the training pitch is actually paying off. Shows that work can be done and players improved on the training ground. Something we havent seen yet.

How I hate United. More than any other team in the world more than Sp**s. Depressing.

Jesus. If you got that watching Yanited, were you in a permanent orgasmic state watching Pep’s Barca?

Sheffield Utd have been useless since the PL’s come back. Man Utd played well but they weren’t that impressive. They worked cut back angles well but that’s about it. Nothing breath taking.

It’s funny how everyone sees Yanited as a club firmly on the up and we’re in steep decline, despite the fact that before the PL came to a halt we had a better recent record than them- and defeated them comfortably at home.

I like you hate Yanited more than any other club btw. Which is why I analyse them so closely. They’re still miles off the top 2, like everyone else.

P.S-

As I’ve said previously on this site, Marcus Rashford does NOT have the makings of a top forward. Will get to Defoe level at best.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Hey guys. Remember when you used to ask yourself how many goals Arsenal would score in these games? Neither do I

surely Özil has to start if we are to create anything that resembles the ball in the opposing net

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ffs

lbDKZUy.jpg

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Jesus. If you got that watching Yanited, were you in a permanent orgasmic state watching Pep’s Barca?

Sheffield Utd have been useless since the PL’s come back. Man Utd played well but they weren’t that impressive. They worked cut back angles well but that’s about it. Nothing breath taking.

It’s funny how everyone sees Yanited as a club firmly on the up and we’re in steep decline, despite the fact that before the PL came to a halt we had a better recent record than them- and defeated them comfortably at home.

I like you hate Yanited more than any other club btw. Which is why I analyse them so closely. They’re still miles off the top 2, like everyone else.

P.S-

As I’ve said previously on this site, Marcus Rashford does NOT have the makings of a top forward. Will get to Defoe level at best.

United have hit form since January. Bruno lifted them and the rest have followed.

Rashford is probably above Defoe level already. And hes still learning the game. We may have beat United comfortably in one game. But the beat City 3 times. They best Chelsea away. Drew with Sp**s away the other day. Those results count for something.

I just see a more organised and willing team. Sheffield United were rubbish but United made them rubbish. We dont make teams rubbish. We make other teams look like world beaters.

If you made up a starter 11 between united and Arsenal would be pretty much all United bar maybe Leno and Auba and even his form isnt good.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Martinez
Bellerin Mustafi Holding Tierney
AMN Xhaka Saka
Pepe Nketiah Auba

Let’s try to do something different and actually go physical in terms of our midfield team selection.

zilfy

We’re all just gluten for punishment really aren’t we? I always say “not gonna bother watching” knowing damn well I’m finna watch.

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Martinez
Bellerín Luiz Sokratis Tierney
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Saka
Aubameyang
I hate to break it to you but four of those players aren't available yet.

Luiz still suspended, Torreira a couple of weeks away, Sokratis and granit just back into full training and Mikel indicated in the press conference they'll be unlikely to start.

Imagine being so bad that players like David Luiz, Granit Xhaka and Sokratis are sorely missed!

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
United have hit form since January. Bruno lifted them and the rest have followed.

Rashford is probably above Defoe level already. And hes still learning the game. We may have beat United comfortably in one game. But the beat City 3 times. They best Chelsea away. Drew with Sp**s away the other day. Those results count for something.

I just see a more organised and willing team. Sheffield United were rubbish but United made them rubbish. We dont make teams rubbish. We make other teams look like world beaters.

If you made up a starter 11 between united and Arsenal would be pretty much all United bar maybe Leno and Auba and even his form isnt good.
I don't even rate Bruno that highly, but he clearly fits the United setup well. Has raised the level of the squad. If Pogba actually comes back that's a big boost in itself.

If we mess up this summer we're miles behind United and Chelsea. Can see us keep up with Sp*rs, but if that's an achievement we really are in trouble.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What I want to see:

Nelson---------Auba----------Pepe

-------Saka----------------Willock----

------------------Xhaka

Tierney----Holding--Mustafi---AMN

----------------Martinez

What we will see:

Auba--------------Nketiah----------Saka

-----------------Ceballos----Guendouzi

------------------------Xhaka

Tierney---Holding----Mustafi--Bellerin

----------------------Martinez

Tonight is going to be painful.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really hope for more controlled performance today Southampton will press us high and fancy thier chances because we are weak at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom