• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

If laca missed that chance there would be hell on. Massive bias toward academy players but they arent good enough and cost us alot of games

I wonder if it’s got to do with him being a young player and the other one is very experienced? im not sure though

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Honestly if only Özil played instead of Ceballos, there would be a huge improvement. Hope to see him in the second half.

Arteta is trying to prove a point.

I don’t think we’re seeing Özil again.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
It's like watching two bottom table teams slugging it out to avoid relegation ffs.

Except relegation fight are more entertaining than this

I think one of the commentators got it right, a group stage world cup match, just need to add in no crowd and it being a meaningless game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's like watching two bottom table teams slugging it out to avoid relegation ffs.

Except relegation fight are more entertaining than this

It's like watching two teams that are safe from relegation and have nothing else to play for in the league. Which is kind 100% the truth here.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Pretty OK half IMO. We don't look that troubled, we just need to have a decent 2nd half which has been a challenge of late.

Still a few teething problems for me, namely that the front 3 aren't getting enough touches in the final 3rd, especially Pepe who's not in the game at all. It's a shame that his side has both Bellerin and Ceballos in it because both men look off the pace so far and I haven't been impressed. Bellerin's actually been OK defensively though (the team as a whole have defended MUCH better, seems Xhaka's return has had a calming effect) but on the ball he's been utter bollocks. Ceballos takes too long to do everything and kills all the moves.

Nketiah's working really hard and having a decent game so far - yet I'm still seeing him be overly criticised compared to others, even though he created the goal by himself with his work rate. Auba has been doing a lot of running aswell and working hard. Auba is seeing far more of the ball because Saka and Tierney are working well in a tandem. We need to replace Bellerin and Ceballos at HT. I hate to put AMN at RB but he might be necessary as he will at least be able to get the ball to Pepe.

I'd entertain bringing on Özil or Smith, as we need some quicker passing through the lines.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Lacazette is a 50 million pound international goal scorer who's getting benched by an Academy kid.

That "small" difference is why he get's slated.

laca is done out here. As is Özil. Genuinely can’t believe after all this time and all the evidence people still think if these players were on we’d be completely different. Selective memory is incredible

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
If laca missed that chance there would be hell on. Massive bias toward academy players but they arent good enough and cost us alot of games

Lacazette hasn’t scored a goals away from home in ages and you’re slating Eddie for a miss?

The non academy players have cost loads of games (and loads in wages in doing so )already, so might as well give the kid a go and a chance to grow.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's like watching two teams that are safe from relegation and have nothing else to play for in the league. Which is kind 100% the truth here.
You'd think some of the players will be playing for their Future to remain here

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos doesn't look like Spanish midfielder all Spanish talented in midfield and very good with ball he is neither he just hoof if everytime he on ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom