• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Xhaka, Saka, Holding looked good. Auba much better performance than recent times. Good levels of effort from the Eddie the kid. Tierney was OK. Keeper done well, whatever his name is.

Bellerin woeful, Pepe meh. If Özil had put in that Ceballos performance today people would be burning his effigy in the street. In fact I think I will burn his effigy....who will join me???

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Can see Xhaka being named captain again over the summer if Auba goes and he's still here.
Xhaka has a decent left peg. Nobody can dispute that. The problem is a lack of pace and footballing brain. But it's clear our midfield is better with him in it. Which is worrying. Its probably why someone like Willock should work well with him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's why we worried about our RB and we go giving Cedric 4 years contract instead of buying better RB.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can we take a moment and appreciate Mustafi and Xhaka ... they faced more abuse than any player should from their own fans... and they were still out there today, fighting and playing the arsenal way

Problem with them is not that they're bad players, it's that they are someone of the most lapse-prone individuals we've ever had at the club.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i missed you all so much ... i missed this feeling .... i am happy our manager looks like a good guy .... and the Willock-AMN-Saka-Nketiah-Holding-Bellerin-Martinez core looks worth supporting...

i am happy

Ashybashy86

Phew. Hopefully players take some confidence with those deserved 3 points.

I see no reason why Willock shouldn't be ahead of Ceballos for the remaining matches. Not just because he scored, but because he's better and the latter does more harm than good.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Morale boosting victory this one, more than anything else.

We need to win all the games against "smaller" clubs, to stand a chance for European ball.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

i missed you all so much ... i missed this feeling .... i am happy our manager looks like a good guy .... and the Willock-AMN-Saka-Nketiah-Holding-Bellerin-Martinez core looks worth supporting...

i am happy

No ones missed you.

Moah

Bellerin shouldn't be too proud for planting trees, it's him who eats them anyway.

No way we are seeing the best of Pepe while a Bellerin is our right back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good win, if a meh game...happy the youngsters did well.

Alan Smith was desperate for that not to be a red card :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom