• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,321
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That's a good transfer for City. Only thing is i'm pretty sure Koulibaly always plays on the left side, as does Laporte. So I guess one of them would have to adapt, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

City are doing what Liverpool should be doing. I've already seen Liverpool fans saying they don't need any major signings, which I don't agree with. I'd have gone for Koulibaly if I were Liverpool actually.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Wow such excellent signing this inter really started to get things together to compete with juve. Hakimi would be very good in Conte system

Maybe it's time for Seria A to come back to their best.Juve,Inter,Lazio and maybe Atalanta can be threat in recent seasons.

Juve will have problem with Sarri,but reckon that he'll leave if they don't win league or don't pass Lyon in Champions League.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe it's time for Seria A to come back to their best.Juve,Inter,Lazio and maybe Atalanta can be threat in recent seasons.

Juve will have problem with Sarri,but reckon that he'll leave if they don't win league or don't pass Lyon in Champions League.
Yes about time too need Milan to get things together but they are not financially strong

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Never liked Sarri and yet he spunked us 4-1.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Update: Hakimi has now agreed a five year contract and the move is very close. Jealous of this transfer, he’s miles ahead of Hector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom