• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

It's a shame that we can't trust arsenals' board to not make terrible decisions that will be detrimental to the future of the club.

The overwhelming consensus on here is that ceballos would fail to improve our midfield moving forward, and yet why do I have this awful feeling that we'll go ahead anyway and waste 30 mil on him?

They are supposed to be experts, and yet I feel the average poster on AM is more likely to have a better idea about who would help us

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ebc0n9LWoAIkNZ3

This racist fascist piece of **** just outright refuses to pass to Pepe, or any of our attacking players because they're not white. Get him out of my club.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ebc0n9LWoAIkNZ3

This racist fascist piece of **** just outright refuses to pass to Pepe, or any of our attacking players because they're not white. Get him out of my club.
Ebc0n9LWoAIkNZ3

And people wonder why Pepe struggles lol

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I don't hate him at all. He is clearly talented but his attitude and work rate doesn't help. Was very excited to have him here but its apparent the culture and environment at the club currently doesn't help the players. They awkwardly go backwards.

GDeep™

League is very weak
To be fair, he’s joined a club that’s struggling, changed manager, dysfunctional club.

Then there is that rule, especially with young players, where the first season is needed for adaption when coming from Spain to England.

Loans into the PL from outside the country is questionable, any examples of some that have worked? It’s a culture shock, it’s hard to adapt and perform in that season loan.

dbig

He has no idea what he's doing when in possession. Awful player.
Said it from the first game when I saw him floating three balls across our penalty box. Didn't look like he had a football brain or plain common sense. He'll never be a top player at a top club. Heck, I don't even want him at our mid table club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom