• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Enis Bardhi

benjamin86

Established Member
Youtube can make Gervinho look like a world beater but this guy still looks average. When I combine that with his 78 FIFA rating it's a no for me.
i think he looks alright as a 10-15m buy. He's got that Cazorla close control and dribbling style. Gervinho was more a frustrating player than bad for me, dude would dribble past 5 players and then fall over.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Pretty skillful guy, a good technician of either foot, but as someone said, a sort of budget Cazorla. Could be ok in a super technical side, but I think he'd get killed in the EPL because he isn't as elusive as Cazorla. Speaking of Santi, anyone see his assist over the weekend?

Jesus Santi is just footalling joy

FinnGooner

Established Member
Denis Suarez 2.0?

Suarez signing was harmless. Didn't help, did no harm. If we buy this guy we're stuck with him. Nothing about him suggests he'd give us anything we don't already have. On top of that his face gives me major Mustafi vibes even if there might not be huge resemblance from a pure biometrics stand point.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Pretty skillful guy, a good technician of either foot, but as someone said, a sort of budget Cazorla. Could be ok in a super technical side, but I think he'd get killed in the EPL because he isn't as elusive as Cazorla. Speaking of Santi, anyone see his assist over the weekend?

Had to check it out and omfg that was sweet. Our current crop of players could only dream of doing that.

I miss Santi :(

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Knew this day would come :)

Enis Bardhi of Levante is a player that I am sure @Furious would like us to have ;)

He is a master at free-kicks, he even bettered Messi on last season and was the MOTM when Levante caused the only loss to Barca in La Liga.

Two free kicks in two minutes :)

https://www.soccerway.com/matches/2...nion-deportiva/futbol-club-barcelona/2529609/

Emery and Edu should go for Enis Bardhi for Levante.

He has a deadly left foot from set pieces and has an unreal engine.

Could be a decent Ramsey replacement and wouldn't cost more than 10-15M

I am sure @Furious approves of this transfer ;)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hm meh, he looks nifty in highlights tbf to him, but his stats aren't impressive, 2 assists in the league, 1.1 key passes and 1.1 dribbles a game. Doesn't strike you as an elite level player.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Speaking of Santi, anyone see his assist over the weekend?

Shambolic management. Only at Arsenal would we dispose of such a player without giving him a chance to get back at his best.
He's been in great form over the past 2 seasons.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Shambolic management. Only at Arsenal would we dispose of such a player without giving him a chance to get back at his best.

He asked to leave, dude. He wanted to go back to a slower pace/less physical league in Spain so he could recover.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He'd get killed back in the PL.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Add me to that list as well.

5'4

Being short is smooth. Great filter with women. Woman won't date me because of my height then she's most likely a shallow person. Less stress & saves time if I don't have to deal with women like that.
I want to like it, but it's *

Latest posts

Top Bottom