• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

He should be played further forward in general, struggles a lot in cm especially away from home

Good goal though could turn out crucial for us

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A good goal today and I hope he does a Kallstrom and leaves us after a cup win next month. He shows some things I like but not consistently enough to drop a load on him.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He should be played further forward in general, struggles a lot in cm especially away from home

Good goal though could turn out crucial for us
Based on what, he never creates chances always too slow to pass. Barely any output. Credit for the goal, but there is nothing in his game that warrants a starting position in '10'.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's be honest impressive goal but really was same Ceballos we watched all season nothing special but at least he escaped today nobody will call him bum until Norwich game

GoonerJay24

Based on what, he never creates chances always too slow to pass. Barely any output. Credit for the goal, but there is nothing in his game that warrants a starting position in '10'.

To be fair he has played some good games at home. I just feel he'd be better in this league as a final third player or the advanced midfielder in a 433

balthazar

Thank you for your service. Good bye.

Seriously, he had one great game and one great moment. Was really expecting more after that Burney performance.

Prefer to buy Cantwell. How much to buy if Norwich are relegated? Even with English premium, he must be like half the price.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
[Mark Irwin - The Sun exclusive]

...everyone just gonna ignore this part :lol:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
To be fair he has played some good games at home. I just feel he'd be better in this league as a final third player or the advanced midfielder in a 433
I just haven't seen anything from him that would suggest he'd do well further up on the pitch. He doesn't create anything really, and he's slow to release the ball, often killing counters/attacks before they can even start. He didn't play as a '10'in the games he did well either as far as I can remember.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I just haven't seen anything from him that would suggest he'd do well further up on the pitch. He doesn't create anything really, and he's slow to release the ball, often killing counters/attacks before they can even start. He didn't play as a '10'in the games he did well either as far as I can remember.
We should all slow down to play at prime Barcelona tempo. Don’t have to rush everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom