• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saïd Benrahma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Thanks for this!

When Benrahma first appeared in wishlists with accompanying comps I was pretty reluctant and thought an experienced Coutinho would be a much better option. Having watched Brentford a couple of times since, I’ve changed my mind though. We lack creativity so, so much and I would actually prioritize a creative player over getting a defender. Benrahma would fit perfectly at LW in a 433 or CAM in a 4231 and I’d think signing a player of his profile is a must.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Thanks for this!

When Benrahma first appeared in wishlists with accompanying comps I was pretty reluctant and thought an experienced Coutinho would be a much better option. Having watched Brentford a couple of times since, I’ve changed my mind though. We lack creativity so, so much and I would actually prioritize a creative player over getting a defender. Benrahma would fit perfectly at LW in a 433 or CAM in a 4231 and I’d think signing a player of his profile is a must.
Can he play in CM as I see Arteta playing 433 for the long term. Maybe he goes to LW when Auba leaves.

benjamin86

Established Member
Thanks for this!

If Brentford don't get promoted i'd imagine he'd be availabe under 20m?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
With Brentford as my second team, Benrahma is a joy to watch, but not sure his ceiling is high enough to make the investment worthwhile

thierrytheking14

Not really interested in another wide player. Need to make do with Saka, Martinelli, Pepe n Nelson.

It's centre mid that badly needs addressed.

This guy scores a hattrick again. Solid performance after a solid performance. I swear if we are not interested in him............

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Chelsea and Arsenal are among the interested clubs for Said Benrahma and Leeds are poised to enter the equation following their promotion. [
@SamiMokbel81_DM
]

**** tier, but still hoping it is true

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A little fella isn’t going to fix this mess.

We need to sort out the spine of the team.

A little fella isn’t going to fix this mess.

We need to sort out the spine of the team.
i don't like smaller players too but Said is a top-class prospect. He could potentially reach Hazard levels in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom