• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Great news. Let's just hope that he doesn't go into the holiday mode like most other Arsenal players after signing a new contract.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Amazing news! Now let's be patient with him. The talent is obvious but very few career trajectories are without bumps

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

From an England perspective, much rather he be playing for Arsenal regularly than on the bench for City as a Sterling backup. Good decision from him.

Think only a matter of time till Saka and Greenwood get called up.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Actually, what did he say about Wilshere?
When I was at Hale End, I just remember always seeing a picture of Jack Wilshere on the walls when I walked in every single day,” he added. “I just used to tell myself that it's possible to get into this first team, that there's a pathway.

“Now that I'm in this position and that I've got to the level he got to when he was my age, I'm really proud of myself, I'm really happy and I just want to keep taking each day by day, staying humble and trying to get better each day.”
https://www.arsenal.com/news/why-sign-come-its-arsenal-you-know

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

That's it, that's what football is all about...

tenor.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Big **** Emery's done it again, hasn't he?

May God bless him wherever he is:lol::D

Real keen to see where he ends up. Feels like he has to take on a "smaller" team at this time, to build himself up again. Real Betis feels like a good shout. Good manager, no doubt.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Glad he signed but a little disappointed he did. I felt like if he had anything about him he’d have bounced honestly.
Important signing none the less.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hahaha, usual suspects in shambles over the names Saka thanks :lol:
Great day, might have a pint of lager or fifteen, contemplating the bigger things in life. Like why THunter degraded to the much inferior name Hunta.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Glad he signed but a little disappointed he did. I felt like if he had anything about him he’d have bounced honestly.
Important signing none the less.

What :lol:

He's only 18 ffs...we showed faith in him, so he probably owed us one more contract before leaving...and from his perspective playing week in and week out for a manager who he knows likes him will be perfect for his development...good deal for everyone really.

If he keeps improving individually, and we don't as a team...he can move on at around 21/22 years old to a better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom