• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think that's it seem Guendouzi is going that 3rd game he completely out of squad even if it's a punishment but not like that.

Also Özil should really consider to cancel his contract or do something else can't have him here next season doing nothing

Manberg

Predator
Back 3 again. Good. Allows Tierney and Bellerin to bomb forward and stretch their defence. I’m expecting a much improved performance from Bellerin.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Giving Saka a new contract and then benching him for a loaned player? Mind boggling decision from Mikel, I wonder if Saka regrets it?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not happy with the Guendouzi situation unless there’s more to it that we don’t know..

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Willock deserves to start over Ceballos.

He's been better the past few games.

Don't know why Arteta is hard on the young players

Manberg

Predator
I’m happy Guendouzi is out of the squad. This is Arteta acting on his first press conference which he was praised for. He demands discipline. Guendouzi had a second chance after Dubai but he blew it. No room for unprofessional players in Arteta’s squad.

Giving Saka a new contract and then benching him for a loaned player? Mind boggling decision from Mikel, I wonder if Saka regrets it?

I think it’s more of resting him, we don’t want the young players to burn out. If we need him, he will come on in the second half. Would’ve liked to see niles and Pepe link up though. They were on fire

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not happy with the Guendouzi situation unless there’s more to it that we don’t know..

There will be

It won't be just because he put his hand on someone's neck... If he wants to leave and has said that explicitly to Arteta he's probably been frozen out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom