• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A very good half.

But feck me, Norwich are atrocious.

One of the worst PL teams in the last half decade

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Didn’t notice this Cantwell lad, need to watch out in the second half.

Is he the new Sidwell or is he legit?

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Martinez has looked good.

I great performance since taking that spot

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nelson is an 8 not a winger.
I'd like to see him on the opposite wing so he can cut into central areas. I don't really like him much on the right hand side. Whenever he's come inside to get involved, he looks much better but every other time just isn't receiving possession or demanding it. As a result, not getting the ball in good enough areas - when he has, he's been positive, so I can't say he's been bad. I just really want him to do well and better than he's currently doing because he has the talent.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

An underrated performance from Ceballos.

He's been very decent, but still not convinced about him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A reminder that manutd needed extra time against 10 men to win against Norwich few days ago

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He was boasting to Brighton players about earning more than them then got into a scuffle after full time. Acting childish and lacking humility. I don’t know what happened behind the scenes.

There must be more to it than that. I saw highlights of that game and the way some of the Brighton players were behaving plus Maupay's ****ish move on Leno, I don't blame Gendouzi for losing his cool under these circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom