• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I was hoping Bellerin would show improvement from the last time out but it hasn’t happened.
He has improved ten fold. But he was starting from a base of 2%. He has looked dangerous going forward often got into the right positions. a semi confident Bellerin lashes the chance he had early on rather than going for a cut back.

he has been very dangerous and will continue to improve with games and minutes.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Soares wants to be known as Cedric. What's that all about?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What I don't understand when people say we should sell Auba cos he's older and keep Laca cos he's younger, is that physically Auba is not old at all. Look at him, he runs like a 26 year old. He doesn't get enough credit for his physical condition.

Like if he got a serious injury (which he's never had) then maybe that would ruin his physical spark, but that's true for any player really, but apart from that there's no sign at all that he's slowing down. If he looks after himself i'm really sure he can play at the top for a good while to come.

We should give him all the money.

It would be cheaper to pay him handsomely than to gamble at a replacement.

Hell, even letting him leave for free is a better used of our money.

If only we could do the same thing we did with Mkhi to Özil.... that's free enough funds to make Auba's head to at least consider turning our way.

He's good enough that - if he signs for 2 year - he can still get a move next season if we promise him that.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Cedric please. I wish you the best. Thank Allah you've made your debut.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Laca surely must be considering a change

Probably priced himself out of a transfer though

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Lacazette is done. He doesn't have the explosiveness or power to really make an impact. He is also smallish, but not really quick to compensate. Then you add the lack of top level technique and the fact that he has lost the finishing touch that was his calling card throughout his career, it's all gonna be downhill from here for him. He is actually a better all-around footballer than Auba, but Auba is just clearly a superior athlete with much better movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom