• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Man it was so sad to see him wheezing while running in the 2nd half. Hope it's just a fitness thing after ACL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He s**t himself 3 times when he had a chance to either shot or cutback to laca or auba. He is lost and its really getting worse need to sort himself out if he stay here

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
This guy is in the same boat with Laca.

Going on long term injuries then returning to become ****e

And like Laca he seems ready for the glue factory. Both of them were never world class but on their day they were good players. Now it is just pitiful watching them labour.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I don't know why but he is playing too slow after the injury, it's look like if he can't run well. I reckon if he continues playing like now we need to sell him in the next transfer window and try to get the most money from him

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He was better today but still nowhere near sharp enough. Got into some good positions but failed to produce anything worthwhile. Needs an assist for confidence IMO.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Feel bad for him. You can see him drop and shake his head at times at his current lack of physical and technical ability. You hope this is a temporary thing post injury, but my word, he’s got a loooong road ahead if he’s ever going to get back to his best.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We have to sell this summer, I am ok with AMN/Cedric as next seasons right backs. Reckon we could fetch 25m ish for him.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Someone wasn't happy at the end of the game.

Eb3VAvTWkAIwFq6

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Its only his second start in the PL since November apparently. He was more intelligent in his runs into space and got in to the box well. He's still playing in his head as you can see he fears contact. Once he gets clattered with no ill effects, he'll start to trust his body again. Vamos Hector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom