• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm actually ok with this.

Could very well see the club triggering the extension if we failed to sell him in the summer with a view of selling him in the following year... And failing a again.

Plus Raiola actually has decent clients.

Özil next, please.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Had we managed to sell Alexis we would be calling it another Wenger masterclass.

Sanchez was done phisically. A lot of faults, Arsène had, but he go the best out of Alexis.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Just throwing this out there. It could just be a rumour about the mutual canceling of his contract. Nothing has been confirmed. We could very well be getting a fee and he may very well have taken reduced wages at Roma. Either way, it's good we're getting his wages off the books. Lets just hope we dont just offer said wages to the next player we sign.

tcahill

I understand why people are saying we probably could of gotten a fee. I think the important part was just getting Mhki completely off the books.

Apart from the financial aspect, having one less player being content to collect wages and not put in the effort is another step towards fixing the culture at the club.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Banter when we get Alex's back to replace him on 400k a week.

Mkhi didn't really perform like I'd hoped here, but I still main that we needed him for The Europa final.

Burt Gold

Could a recall of Mhiki not be useful to Arsenal if we don't end up signing a creative midfielder? I know it's not ideal but he was a decent enough player and obviously did quite well at Roma too.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Can someone clarify what the situation is with him? Have we gotten rid of him? Aboslutely vital to do so considering his crazy wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom