• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The Naples Standard is reporting Osimhen + Gabriel in a dual mega deal worth 105m euros. Laryngitis spending that Koulibaly money already?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Napoli love spunking money. Lozano, Milik and Osimhen for around 150m. Crazy waste of money.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Could've had him and Chukwueze.

Nah. No work permits. Would have had to send them on loan for 4 years like Nkwali and have no influence over their development. None of the players we've done that with in the past have worked out.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Chelsea pay €60m for Werner, Bayern pay €50m for Sane and Napoli will pay €70m for Osimhen?! That doesn't sound right to me. The market seemed to be taking a nice dip after the COVID-19 and now the Italian clubs will **** that up!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Chelsea pay €60m for Werner, Bayern pay €50m for Sane and Napoli will pay €70m for Osimhen?! That doesn't sound right to me. The market seemed to be taking a nice dip after the COVID-19 and now the Italian clubs will **** that up!
AM told me nobody would be spending any money

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
AM told me nobody would be spending any money

Sane would've cost 100m+ before the crisis and Bayern has huge cash reserves.
They are actually taking advantage of this crisis to sort themselves out yet again with a signing that will have them sorted for 5 years+.

Werner was the biggest steal in the market, Chelsea did not spend **** due to the ban for some time, will probably sell old players and also free up money with ending big contracts.

60m for one of the top 5 strikers in Europe currently is mad pre Corona.

Osimhen is likely to be reinvestment for the money received by Koulibaly.

ManU does not want to spend more than 50m for Sancho due to Corona and probably wont get him then - pretty sure Corona is a thing and clubs are limited ;)

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Sane would've cost 100m+ before the crisis and Bayern has huge cash reserves.
They are actually taking advantage of this crisis to sort themselves out yet again with a signing that will have them sorted for 5 years+.

Werner was the biggest steal in the market, Chelsea did not spend **** due to the ban for some time, will probably sell old players and also free up money with ending big contracts.

60m for one of the top 5 strikers in Europe currently is mad pre Corona.

Osimhen is likely to be reinvestment for the money received by Koulibaly.

ManU does not want to spend more than 50m for Sancho due to Corona and probably wont get him then - pretty sure Corona is a thing and clubs are limited ;)
Nobody would pay 100m for a guy in last year of his contract. 50m for Sane on one year is great business for City.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its not like English clubs are completely broke, even us who suffered a loss financially last season will spend a fair bit. Most clubs will just not overpay for players like they usually do

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Werner had a release clause, and Sane is barely recovered from an ACL injury while having only a year left on his deal.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He has a lot of potential but 80m is crazy. He is a similar player to Auba imo, so can only see the club being in for him if Auba goes.

senna

I cant believe Napoli are going to spend £80m on a player this season, when there record signing is about £35m? and they havent qualified for the champions league.

Either the reported fee is wrong or agent spreading stories to get the big prem clubs to pull the trigger.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom