• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Aouar is at the top of my wishlist, but I think it's a pipedream when City and Juve are interested. He fits City like a glove, too, Pep will be all over him.
Where does he play? They already have Gundogan as an extremely capable understudy/complement to Rodri and don’t forget Fernandinho too.

Pep also explicitly said they won’t be replacing David Silva because of Foden so...

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Aouar is at the top of my wishlist, but I think it's a pipedream when City and Juve are interested. He fits City like a glove, too, Pep will be all over him.
They just got an European ban, they need to chill out on the spending. Let Foden have his time ffs. Gosh I hate City

Bloodbather

Established Member

Where does he play? They already have Gundogan as an extremely capable understudy/complement to Rodri and don’t forget Fernandinho too.

Pep also explicitly said they won’t be replacing David Silva because of Foden so...

Aouar is a creative 8, so he'd play in the David Silva or the Kevin De Bruyne role. He fits them perfectly and Pep previously heaped praise on Aouar so he's a fan.

I get what you're saying, but it's City. Their big transfers don't always have to be pencilled in as starters. They paid £60m for Mahrez while already having Sterling, Bernardo and Sané.

If they don't get him, surely Juve will make the move. If they hadn't been interested previously -and I think they were-, they surely became interested when they played Lyon in the UCL 2nd Round First Leg where Aouar was excellent.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anyone think Atleti would take Özil? They’ve been missing a creative link player for years. Probably since Diego.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Aouar is a creative 8, so he'd play in the David Silva or the Kevin De Bruyne role. He fits them perfectly and Pep previously heaped praise on Aouar so he's a fan.

I get what you're saying, but it's City. Their big transfers don't always have to be pencilled in as starters. They paid £60m for Mahrez while already having Sterling, Bernardo and Sané.

If they don't get him, surely Juve will make the move. If they hadn't been interested previously -and I think they were-, they surely became interested when they played Lyon in the UCL 2nd Round First Leg where Aouar was excellent.
It would be absolutely insane to have De Bruyne, Foden and Aouar for the same position. Assuming David Silva is gone. Wouldn't put it past them, though.

I'd love Aouar here, second favourite option for the creative 8 role, but I don't see us getting him without CL and other clubs angling for his signature. If he does go to City the dream would be to pick up a disgruntled Foden by guaranteeing him a starting role (assuming City's ban stands not much changes in terms of European appeal). Neither is likely to play for us, unfortunately. Would really unlock our midfield alongside Partey.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Juve just signed Artur for like 70M.

I don't know why I'm clutching at straws anyway, we simply don't sign players who attract interest from the clubs mentioned.:lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It would be absolutely insane to have De Bruyne, Foden and Aouar for the same position. Assuming David Silva is gone. Wouldn't put it past them, though.

I'd love Aouar here, second favourite option for the creative 8 role, but I don't see us getting him without CL and other clubs angling for his signature. If he does go to City the dream would be to pick up a disgruntled Foden by guaranteeing him a starting role (assuming City's ban stands not much changes in terms of European appeal). Neither is likely to play for us, unfortunately. Would really unlock our midfield alongside Partey.

Aouar could be a game-changer for us if we could get him, but if you can't afford him I still think Aouchiche on a free is a great option. He's younger and not as far in his development as Aouar or Foden, but he looks like exactly the same type of player.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We'll be waiting for the season to conclude I imagine.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We taking advantage of Partey want to leave and not signing new contract so we can maybe pay the clause in tow payments instead of paying 50m in one go we not man city or Chelsea to do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom