• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
@FinnGooner 'intensifying' his interest for a pair of sneaks:

tenor.gif

FinnGooner

Established Member
ah yes because buying a player is as simple as buying sneakers

Well, in all seriousness of course not. I'm just being silly. However, the point I was trying to make, masked in very funny and clever humor, is this: in neither case I see the need for this abstract "intensifying your interest" phase. In case of sneakers, go buy them, in case of a football player make a first offer and then start negotiating.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well, in all seriousness of course not. I'm just being silly. However, the point I was trying to make, masked in very funny and clever humor, is this: in neither case I see the need for this abstract "intensifying your interest" phase. In case of sneakers, go buy them, in case of a football player make a first offer and then start negotiating.

Maybe we have made an offer? Maybe we are negotiating?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I trust Ballague more than Hunter he used to be reliable before i don't think anymore he just a pundit in Skysport.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Maybe we have made an offer? Maybe we are negotiating?

Maybe. But the point is, these journos writing the stories have no clue. They just recycle the same news by inventing new nonsensical terms without actually having any new info. All they know is we’re interested in Partey and that has been public knowledge for awhile now. If they knew that we have made an offer they would write so. In stead they write we’re ”intensifying” our interest because they don’t know about any actual new progress but they need to create an illusion of progress to keep people’s interest in the story.

Hjalmaar

That Arseblog guy is weird, he used to suck up to Ivan Gazidis and now never misses an opportunity to have a go at the current regime.
Haven't read his stuff regularly for a while but did read more when Ivan was still here. I don't remember him sucking up on Ivan. quite the contrary. Many times he wrote that Ivan was really good with his PR stuff but his actions didn't back it up.

In short, Ivan was all fart, no poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom