• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
A real real talent. Will not be here next season but we should be doing everything in our power to try and make it happen.

The only thing wrong with his play is that he thinks the rest of our team are as good as he is.
Oh, how I wish.

Wonderful with the ball at his feet, plays a beat faster than everyone else which, in my eyes, is the difference between Championship and Premier League. However, and this is a slight criticism, he looked lost when we didn't have the ball and needed to press. That can be coached, the instinctive forward thinking stuff cant.

An absolute delight to watch - one of those players who seemed determined to make something happen whenever he got the ball. Occasionally, and inevitably, lost us possession by trying things but one of the few Town players actually able to create anything. Positive in nearly everything he did - bearing in mind his age (and lack of stamina at times?) one of the best young players I've seen for years.

Streets ahead of any midfield player we possess.

These are all quotes from a Huddersfield forum.. didnt bother to post more but they love him over there.

Got worried just reading the 1st paragraph and that he's leaving us:lol:

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
38, 35, 28.
Wideoverload
Brilliant talent, seems a bit hesitant to take a shot even when its on, suprising because I thought he had a decent shot on him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Smith-Rowe has to get his chances at Arsenal next season not only a cup game i'll loan him out only if there interest from PL club because i think he need 1 season in PL to settle he really impressive the movement and the creativity.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If this guy can fulfil his potential I'd really back him to confuse a lot of people over the next 10-15 years by having two surnames with no hyphen between them.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Smith-Rowe has to get his chances at Arsenal next season not only a cup game i'll loan him out only if there interest from PL club because i think he need 1 season in PL to settle he really impressive the movement and the creativity.

I think Smith-Rowe should stay here next season. If he is fit, he'll get game time. He just has to do well during pre-season. Joe Willock and Nelson are the prospects that need a loan. I think Smith-Rowe has all the attributes to a modern 8.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Watching a bit of the game and he's showing some real moments of quality. He had a really nice dribble bursting through midfield, made a nice run through on goal (which he sadly squandered with a weak shot at the keeper), has played pretty progressive passes and showcased some nice control of the ball. He isn't particularly involved defensively and is walking/light jogging a fair bit compared to others, but that could be intentional.

All of Huddersfield's threatening attacks are coming through him. I love me a bit of Smith Rowe.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Dunno why we sent him on loan in the first place. He could‘ve gotten some serious minutes for us, especially with Özil sidelined.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Dunno why we sent him on loan in the first place. He could‘ve gotten some serious minutes for us, especially with Özil sidelined.
Really? This has been an excellent loan for him. He needed to play games after many injuries and very little playing time at Leipzig. He would probably have gotten some minutes for us but much better playing 15 games for Huddersfield, doing very well and coming back full of confidence.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Granted I am not entirely neutral, but I think he's had a very good loan spell. Coming to a club crying out for creativity, he has been given a lot of freedom to play.

I don't think he would have gotten anywhere near the minutes at Arsenal.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
@TromsoGooner @GoonerJeeves
I don‘t doubt that this has been a good loan, I‘m just wondering if he couldn‘t help us with the lack of attacking midfielders we currectly have.

Even if he got more minutes at Huddersfield, at Arsenal he would play against stronger opposition, training with better players all the while being personally watched by Arteta. Ultimately I think that is more valuable than the minutes he gets at Huddersfield, but it‘s not a terrible decision by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom