• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 32 (June 27-July 2)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Huge day for West Ham and to a lesser extent Newcastle (probably safe already)

Bournemouth look to be deep in the s**t and Villa despite looking lively just aren't getting enough points.

I think it'll be Norwich/Villa/Bournemouth but Watford aren't exactly a ringing endorsement of confidence.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
lol this Spuds team has regressed massively. They're so boring under Jose

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Lol, the goal was cancelled. Moura was fouled when he fell and touched the ball. Weird decision, but I'll take it any day if it's against Spuds.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His arm changed the direction of ball its correct decision even if moura was not look at it

Plutarch

I'm still laughing at that VAR decision. Don't think it was correct, but it's Sp**s, so that's fine.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Correct decision by VAR. You can't go full superman dive into a maradona hand of god to set up that fat big nose spitter.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yh I'd be livid if we had that goal disallowed.

I think it's fair to say that basically no one knows how to definitively solve the handball rule. This current law is clearly absurd, but the law before this one also had its problems.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom