• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd just like to sit down with Özil and have an honest conversation with him, like what happened, man. We gave you that contract, the sort of contract every footballer dreams of having, the fans loved you, what happened?

Like I totally understand tbh that his sporting motivation isn't what it used to be, but even if you're not at 100% anymore why can't you just be professional at the very least?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m dreading Adama rampaging forward at Kolasinac but hopefully Tierney can help pocket him.

Mustafi and Luiz vs Jimenez is interesting, proper physical battle that will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom