• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
City giving Pool (& the world) a little reminder.

Tbh, I’ve always thought City have the better team (first 11 close, second far and away), but Liverpool were 100% dialed in this year. Shows how important that champions’ mentality is, and why we need (more) players who display it.

9jagooner

Another thing that always goes un-mentioned is how Liverpool for past two seasons, have sacrificed competitions for the CL and PL. City have always tried to win it all.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

Tbh, I’ve always thought City have the better team (first 11 close, second far and away), but Liverpool were 100% dialed in this year. Shows how important that champions’ mentality is, and why we need (more) players who display it.
Plus City had defensive problems and Pep was probably too stubborn to address it

GunnerShy

They do. And they will get better.

Which is why any talk of a Liverpool dynasty is premature. It's insane how large the gap between Liverpool's xPts and actual Points is. They've won 7 more games than they "should have" on the balance of play. Those averages tend to catch up over the course of time but haven't this season. It's a real anomaly, don't count on it next season.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Imagine if we had gotten Mikel in a bit earlier (or better yet in 2018) :( we would be in the champions league positions now.

That Watford game really should have set the alarm bells ringing at board level. I've never seen an Arsenal team get dominated like that in a half of football, it was absolutely terrible. If I were Raul, I would have been straight on the phone to Mikel after that sorting out a contract.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's going to suck when we slip up, but hey, it might actually be on.

Who'd thunk that after the Emery disasterclass.

Reactions: A_G

BobP

Memri Fan
Our run in doesn't actually look that bad. We should be able to manage Leicester at home, Tottenham are Tottenham, Liverpool are on holiday and then you have two cellar dwellers in Villa and Watford who might be relegated by the time those fixtures come around.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think we beat Leicester and the Tottenham game will be different without a crowd (and they’re ****) so we have a decent chance there. Win those two and we will at least get Europa, which at this point would be great.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts

Top Bottom