• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Talk about safe hands! He's been pretty damn good so far, everything he goes for sticks, no spills at all!

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Was rock solid. Caught everything, made that one on one difficult for Traore
Arteta's gonna have a headache about which keeper to pitch when Leno returns

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who is the Argentina number 1 these days?

Wonder if Emi has a chance to claim that position, after already proving he is our best keeper.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Wonder if Emi has a chance to claim that position, after already proving he is our best keeper.
Romero maybe? Although he's a club back-up as well.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Not sure if serious about the best keeper bit :)

Great number 2 keeper for me, we could be well set in this department as we improve our defensive system.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Romero maybe? Although he's a club back-up as well.

Jesus, Argentina are so **** these days :lol:

Actually...anyone remember the last really good goalkeeper from Argentina?

Reactions: A_G

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

hard to believe he has been at the club for 10 years. In those 10 years what has he been doing not to get a shot at the Jersey. weve had some shocking inconsistent keepers in that period.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is very solid and always focused from first minute didn't have many saves to make but a goal keeper should always be 100% in the game and he excellent.

I don't like to debate who better Leno is excellent gk saved us many times but to me Martinez is much better in air and he got excellent delivery.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Man I don't want to speak too early but this gives Arteta a bit of a decision.

Leno is a superb shot stopper, like unbelievably good, has decent distribution but his weaknesses is definitely crosses.

Martinez looks to be a decent shot stopper (though I was a little underwhelmed during the Liverpool 5-5 game), is extremely dominant with crosses coming into the box and arguably has better distribution than Leno plus is a calming presence.

Hopefully Martinez tries to fight it out for one more year instead of pushing for a move, but definitely deserves to be #1 somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom