• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Leicester have endured a very shaky return after the Covid-19 break. They've won only 1 of their last five games, losing two and drawing two.

With Arsenal on a good run of form, you'd back us for the win. Leicester have looked unconvincing since since January. Brendan Rodger's reliance on their first XI has massively affected them. They look absolutely knackered. Think we can do them.

Predicted line up

1814604_Arsenal.jpg

Pepe is expected to come back into the side and take his place on the right side of the attack.

Mikel will stick with the 3-4-3 which gives us defensive solidity and also gives us the ability to create in wide areas.

Prediction: Arsenal 2-0 Leicester City.

Hopefully, I keep my winning run going

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Don't get why the Media have been sucking them off. They've not been exceptional this season. They were lucky to won a lot of their games in the first half of the season when teams were basically ****e

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They not playing with same level and press they used at 1st half of season but we shouldn't be too confident they are 3rd for a reason.

Think we won't change our shape and formation we'll keep playing with 343.

Martinez
Mustafi Luiz Kola
Bellerin Xhaka Ceballos Tierney
Pepe Auba Saka

Laca is salvageable, keep him as a super sub for the rest of the season, seems to work for him as seen vs Newcastle and now Wolves. Would help him gain his confidence back and he'll be hungry to prove himself while the opposition would be tired.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
We’re on a roll of results now showing our play well when the pressure is off / “Calendar Year Champions” pedigree. Expecting another 3 points here.

I’d love to have Pepe back in the squad but I can’t see him coming back after welcoming in a newborn and being ready to start. Hopefully he makes the bench though.

Love that Eddie brings in terms of effort (and goal threat as he was unlucky not to score today) so he starts again but I hope Lacazette’s goal lights a fire and he goes on a tear as Im a bit worried about burnout/drop off from the likes of PEA and Saka as the games keeps piling up. Greatly prefer Saka on the left but since I don’t trust Nelson and Pepe is likely out (to start) I’d play him on the right again.

———PEA-Eddie-Saka
———-Cabellos-Xhaka
Tierney——————-Bellerin
——-Kola—-Luiz—Mustafi
————--Martinez

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Think Wolves were the best warmup we could've had for this one, a well drilled counter attacking team where chances are minimal. It gives us confidence to keep plugging away as well. Think we might find space between the lines and Luiz will get plenty of time on the ball. Let Tierney and Saka loose on the left hand side and see what they can do.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Wolves is more fearsome team than Leicester. For that reason, we'll lose on Tuesday. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom