• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I don't get the Xhaka hate. We need to buy 3 midfielders before we can think of selling him. He's better than any other midfielder at the club so we need at least 3 before selling him.

Would you rather 3 new midfielders or two midfielders and maybe a centerback to partner Saliba?
Yes

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Arteta praising Xhaka after a game is now just regular game-day.

How many wins with Xhaka now after return from the pandemic time. 4 games , 4 wins, 3 clean sheets, 3 wins away games, 1 goal conceded

And yes he does make those around look better, The best in PL

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Struggled with the high press early in the second half but no team can maintain and started to get a few passes off when things started to open up again. Decent overall, seemed to get more involved in tackles and pressing when Torreria came on.

Halcyon Daze

Henderson 100%. The other two aren’t guaranteed starters. Barkley plays in the cup, Matic is generally a squad player as his legs have gone. Xhaka is no squad player, he’s first on the sheet and occasional captain. Not good enough.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
How many wins with Xhaka now after return from the pandemic time. 4 games , 4 wins, 3 clean sheets, 3 wins away games, 1 goal conceded

And yes he does make those around look better, The best in PL
The guy had absolutely no impact on the game today. I don't think he won a single ball and all of his passes were sideways and backwards with a couple of classic casual mistakes.
Not saying he had a bad game, but you definitely can't say we won the game because he was here.
Ceballos took so much more responsibilities this game in both directions

Erlis

The guy had absolutely no impact on the game today. I don't think he won a single ball and all of his passes were sideways and backwards with a couple of classic casual mistakes.
Not saying he had a bad game, but you definitely can't say we won the game because he was here.
Ceballos took so much more responsibilities this game in both directions

Ceballos without Xhaka is nothing, we have seen this so please.

Lets just be happy for the win.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Guendouzi is your favorite player are you saying he is bad now?

Just leave it to Arteta mate, if you dont trust others, he knows who to play and who to substitute.
Guendouzi is not my favorite player and he never will be. I rated his talent in his first season and hoped he can build from that, but he didn't improve at all and he is where he is now because of that. That's not a problem for me at all, and if a player doesn't play as he should, I won't unconditionally support him.

And when it comes to Arteta and Xhaka, they can do whatever they want, but we won't reach the top 4 while that guy is our starting midfielder. If our plan is to stay in EL, Xhaka will fit in perfectly in that plan and Arteta has my full support to make him captain again and play him every minute of the season.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We haven't been top 4 quality during his time here. That's not to say he is solely responsible but he is part of the problem.

Perhaps there's some permutation of team where he can start and you get top 4 but feels like there are a lot more with a different CM in his place...

Erlis

And when it comes to Arteta and Xhaka, they can do whatever they want, but we won't reach the top 4 while that guy is our starting midfielder. If our plan is to stay in EL, Xhaka will fit in perfectly in that plan and Arteta has my full support to make him captain again and play him every minute of the season.

Arteta is winning with Xhaka every game, so he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom