• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Look we won, FA cup vs Bournemouth, Özil didn’t play, tweeted a nice picture in support of the young ones that did well that game.

Can we move on from the lies now?
I mean since he was dropped he only tweets when we lose.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Werner, Abraham, Giroud?

We as fans have wanted a better striker than Giroud for years, how is this even controversial :lol:

I have no agenda, I was responding to the revisionism in this thread.
You’re counting a striker that hasn’t even played for them yet to further your point.

Lampard has been alternating between his strikers for a while now and despite what you might believe he has been playing well for them. He was given a rough time by far too many posters on AM. He played pretty well against us in the EL final I seem to remember.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And suddenly he changes the parameters in favor of his agenda. Have to say great commitment to the cause bro.
You're the one who Misread my post.

I said "He only posts when we lose." I was referring to the tye fact that since he was dropped, he now Post cryptic propaganda/campaign on his SM pages.

Hopefully he ****s off soon and this forum can regain a semblance of normality

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You're the one who Misread my post.

I said "He only posts when we lose." I was referring to the tye fact that since he was dropped, he now Post cryptic propaganda/campaign on his SM pages.

Hopefully he ****s off soon and this forum can regain a semblance of normality
Are you a woman by any chance? Because that would explain you being furious that I didn’t take into account something you did not say.

roz

Fake News Merchant

Look we won, FA cup vs Bournemouth, Özil didn’t play, tweeted a nice picture in support of the young ones that did well that game.

Can we move on from the lies now?
You only had to go as far back as 16 games :lol:
Are there more recent ones? Genuinely interested?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You only had to go as far back as 16 games :lol:
Are there more recent ones? Genuinely interested?
I don’t know, it needed to be a game where he didn’t play in and that we won and until recently that didn’t happen much. Not saying we lose/draw a lot without Özil, just that we lose/draw a lot. :lol:

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
You’re counting a striker that hasn’t even played for them yet to further your point.

Lampard has been alternating between his strikers for a while now and despite what you might believe he has been playing well for them. He was given a rough time by far too many posters on AM. He played pretty well against us in the EL final I seem to remember.
How can you not count Werner, they signed him because they want a better striker otherwise they‘d keep playing Giroud.

Chelsea signed Giroud at a time when Conte was looking for a big striker. Even Andy Caroll was an option. Lampard has inherited Giroud but is making sure to have a better player leading the attack.

Meanwhile we kept Giroud as our main striker for years and his only competition being worse bums. That‘s a travesty considering we had one of the most creative midfielders in the world around.

roz

Fake News Merchant
How can you not count Werner, they signed him because they want a better striker otherwise they‘d keep playing Giroud.

Chelsea signed Giroud at a time when Conte was looking for a big striker. Even Andy Caroll was an option. Lampard has inherited Giroud but is making sure to have a better player leading the attack.

Meanwhile we kept Giroud as our main striker for years and his only competition being worse bums. That‘s a travesty considering we had one of the most creative midfielders in the world around.
Santi Cazorla?

He’s playing well for Chelsea, he knocked us out of a final, Chelsea are above us in the league. Such a bum striker yeah?
Big teams with big club mentality do that, doesn’t matter if they’ve got a decent player in a certain position already. They will sign to improve competition and standard amongst the team. Something we should be doing.

You could even argue that Özil played better in a team with a striker like Giroud as opposed to Aubameyang

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Santi Cazorla?

He’s playing well for Chelsea, he knocked us out of a final, Chelsea are above us in the league. Such a bum striker yeah?
Big teams with big club mentality do that, doesn’t matter if they’ve got a decent player in a certain position already. They will sign to improve competition and standard amongst the team. Something we should be doing.

You could even argue that Özil played better in a team with a striker like Giroud as opposed to Aubameyang
Why are you even arguing with me since I‘m saying the same thing? We should‘ve improved on Giroud just like Chelsea are doing :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

12 games without a goal. 12 games! At a time where we could have probably come very close to the league.

I rate OG highly, but having him as a main striker during that golden period (with Alexis, Santi and Özil) was idotic, stupid, insulting and everything bad.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Why are you even arguing with me since I‘m saying the same thing? We should‘ve improved on Giroud just like Chelsea are doing :lol:
We’re not saying the same thing though, you’re trying to discredit Giroud whilst blaming the club for Özil not being as good as he can be, whatever that means.

I know out of the two who Id rather have a space for in our squad, the fact that he’s doing well for Chelsea only proves my point friend.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
12 games without a goal. 12 games! At a time where we could have probably come very close to the league.

I rate OG highly, but having him as a main striker during that golden period (with Alexis, Santi and Özil) was idotic, stupid, insulting and everything bad.
Cost us a title really. Quite unbelievable there are Arsenal fans unironically praising this bum.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
We’re not saying the same thing though, you’re trying to discredit Giroud whilst blaming the club for Özil not being as good as he can be, whatever that means.

I know out of the two who Id rather have a space for in our squad, the fact that he’s doing well for Chelsea only proves my point friend.
You would rather have GIROUD in your team than prime Özil? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom