• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Watch me whi-whip, now watch Elneny

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Damn i thought he had a year left, i hope some other team come in for him. Time to get rid and get the cash.
If he hadn't signed new contract it could've been ended this summer that's why i don't understand why we give him new contract and f**king number 4. Maybe Ivan was high

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If he hadn't signed new contract it could've been ended this summer that's why i don't understand why we give him new contract and f**king number 4. Maybe Ivan was high
Baldy had no clue about football business, shocking tbh. People go on about Raul but at least he knows what he is doing, right or wrong.

say yes

forum master baiter
Remember when half the forum actually rated this bum? :lol:

Absolutely nothing footballer. Decision to extend his contract is one of the most mystifying decisions this club has ever made. Another plodder we won’t be able to find a buyer for due to his hideous contract.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Baldy had no clue about football business, shocking tbh. People go on about Raul but at least he knows what he is doing, right or wrong.

Baldy was brought in to help build the brand, which he did successfully. Have to wonder how much say he had on actual football decisions.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Never forget that we signed him in the January after we failed to bring in a single outfield player.

Premier League champions that year? Leicester. That’s how I’ll remember him.

Brett

Never forget that we signed him in the January after we failed to bring in a single outfield player.

Premier League champions that year? Leicester. That’s how I’ll remember him.
Yeah ramsey and cazorla both got injured and Giroud went on a barren spell. But let's blame the stop gap 5 million signing from the swiss league.:facepalm:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
StatDNA was a model championed and purchased by Gazidis and Almstadt. When Arsène wanted Griezmann from Sociedad, Gazidis said StatDNA showed 'his metrics were not overly impressive' . . . . Gabriel, Elneny, Xhaka and Mustafi were ffs . . . . .

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah ramsey and cazorla both got injured and Giroud went on a barren spell. But let's blame the stop gap 5 million signing from the swiss league.:facepalm:

I’m sorry I’m not deluded enough to think Elneny was good enough for us. :lol:

Top Bottom