• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nobody expected them to drop points vs Watford.

They have away games coming up at Palace, Sheffield, Liverpool and they play Wolves home in the last matchday. Not unthinkable for them to drop a decent amount of points in these games. Leicester too have difficult games.

Obviously we have to do the job ourselves as well.

Still tho enough for a 9 point swing in our favour? You'd almost need them to drop points here for there to be even half a chance.

As for Leicester, again we need a 10 point swing over the course of 5 games. It'd take a monumental collapse from either side. Then factor in United too. There's so much that needs to go in our favour. It'd be unprecedented.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Was it though? West Ham seem to beat Chelsea and Sp**s quite a bit for how **** they are

In terms of recent performances everytime I've seen West Ham they seemed pretty appalling. Especially under Moyes, seemed soulless.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Still tho enough for a 9 point swing in our favour? You'd almost need them to drop points here for there to be even half a chance.

As for Leicester, again we need a 10 point swing over the course of 5 games. It'd take a monumental collapse from either side. Then factor in United too. There's so much that needs to go in our favour. It'd be unprecedented.

Think Utd are finishing 3rd, for certain. Winning all their next 4 games, and then they have Leicester away. Taking them into 67-70 points.

If we beat Leicester in the next game we'd be 6 points behind, and then I can see them bottling it. Though, I thought they had some more difficult games, but they have already had some out the way actually.

We'd need to be perfect, and it's a massive stretch, absolutely.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think Utd are finishing 3rd, for certain. Winning all their next 4 games, and then they have Leicester away. Taking them into 67-70 points.

If we beat Leicester in the next game we'd be 6 points behind, and then I can see them bottling it. Though, I thought they had some more difficult games, but they have already had some out the way actually.

Let’s not forget that today was only Leicester’s fifth win in 19 games.

They played a Palace team on the beach.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
We're gonna lose to Leicester, it's inevitable. As night follows day, Arsenal can not win so many in a row

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
One of these will be a premier league team next season

EcHJASjX0AAGJH2

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Yeah, United have probably the easiest run and are in good form, most likely they make champions league. The best we can do is just go for it and try to be perfect. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, but we still perform on a difficult run its at least great signs for the future.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Nice to see Sky doing their bit for grassroots by showing Sunday League football on the Premier League channel.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leicester Chelsea and manutd all will have to play each other the interesting this utd will play Leicester away from home in final day so it all could be decided in last day of the season

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leicester Chelsea and manutd all will have to play each other the interesting this utd will play Leicester away from home in final day so it all could be decided in last day of the season

It could well be, we are too far behind sadly, but the signs are promising under Arteta. He'll get us sorted.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It could well be, we are too far behind sadly, but the signs are promising under Arteta. He'll get us sorted.
Yes it's difficult we were never had a chance so at least try get to europa even if it's s**ty competition but being in European competition is important these days

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We’re living in a world where Davey Moyes is let go by West Ham, brought back almost a year later and leads them to safety with his 40M striker injured with Antonio playing out of position up front.

PL is just mad.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Think Villa could be in for a bit of a hiding here. I'd have fancied them to put a few past Villa on any day but coming of that City result, I think Villa could feel a bit of a backlash.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom