• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2019/20

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My man Said scored a hat-trick yesterday, I believe there are still some doubters but I'm not wrong about this guy, he's gonna be playing for a top club sooner or later, and it'll be on the sooner side the way things are going. If Brentford go up he might stick around for a season, if they don't he'll probably be playing PL football as someone will definitely sign him. Either way remember the name, remember who told you.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think West Brom are going to bottle this, Ive had doubts about that back line all season.

Bartley and Ajayi is pretty substandard and Ferguson has looked very raw at times this year.

Love Brentford to go up, ahead of the curve on recruitment. So many great players they’ve brought in despite shutting their academy down.

Benrahma, Pinnock, Watkins, Henry Mbuemo and DaSilva are amazing jobs in recruitment. The way the club is ran from top down is exceptional.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
4-2 WBA FT. 4 teams in 8 points with just 5 games to go at the top:

Leeds 78
WBA 77
Brentford 72
Fulham 70

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bit worried about Cardiff sneaking into the playoffs tbh.

Can’t be having them sh*thousing about in the PL again. Especially if Brentford go up automatically.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Big game on now. You feel whoever wins this is probably guaranteed a playoff spot.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In the big relegation scrap I can see Luton have gone a goal up on Barnsley.

Still a lot to play for both with Wigan facing a points deduction even though there’s a big gap atm.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Brentford are amazing. They are really going for the automatic promotion. Fulham win as well, while Luton and Huddersfield draw.

Top Bottom