• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
The same giroud that was very instrumental to France winning the World cup. Was Özil as integral to Germany winning their world cup?
Compare the two for their world cup wins. Who was more influential for their team.

And between Giroud and Özil in our first FA cup win in 2014. Who was more involved in that final?

Giroud was apparently more influential in his World Cup with his zero goals than Özil who scored the winner against Algeria (who were on their way to knocking Germany out).

I know people tend to lose it a bit when talking about Özil but this is a new level of stupid.

musoke

Reminds me of when he was more worried about Chinese fans missing out on arsenal games on tv than people being put in concentration camps. Strange guy
He is more worried about Erdogan doing ethinic cleansing with the Kurdish.
At least Özil raised and highlighted this issue on his social media. Hence why he chose Erdogan as his best man on his wedding.
Zero hypocrisy here.
Isn’t it?

roz

Fake News Merchant
The same giroud that was very instrumental to France winning the World cup. Was Özil as integral to Germany winning their world cup?
Compare the two for their world cup wins. Who was more influential for their team.

And between Giroud and Özil in our first FA cup win in 2014. Who was more involved in that final?
I agree though you’ll be told he didn’t score enough goals etc.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Giroud was apparently more influential in his World Cup with his zero goals than Özil who scored the winner against Algeria (who were on their way to knocking Germany out).

I know people tend to lose it a bit when talking about Özil but this is a new level of stupid.
Mate you dont like Giroud. We get it.

swear this is mostly an AM thing, most fans I speak to think of him as a very good footballer and someone who gave their all for the club

musoke

I just asked a question. Who was more integral to their team winning? Did not ask for your emotions.
Was Andre schurrle more influential to Germany winning the world cup than Özil?

And what does integral/ influential mean to you?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I just asked a question. Who was more integral to their team winning? Did not ask for your emotions.
Was Andre schurrle more influential to Germany winning the world cup than Özil?

And what does integral/ influential mean to you?

Just shut up man, literally nobody cares. You're here chatting nonsense from stuff that has happened years ago, and passing it on as gospel.

At least back your gibberish hallucinations with sources/stats/something.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Just shut up man, literally nobody cares. You're here chatting nonsense from stuff that has happened years ago, and passing it on as gospel.

I like his posts dont be so angry Furious.

musoke

If you can pick out any player to be the most influential in our FA cup wins, it was Ramsey.
This is what i am trying to extract.
Ramsey was very influential to us winning our 1st FA CUP in 2014 and the 3rd FA up 2016-17. I would say the main man.
Between Giroud and Özil. Who was more influential in us winning the first FA cup in 2014?

musoke

Awww. Getting a bit sensitive and emotional aint we?
Some of you seem to be so wrapped up in your little Özil bubble. Anyone that tries to burst it is dismissed.
Step out of that bibble for a bit. There is more to football and life than baby sittinf Özil. Are some of you his guardian? :lol:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Some of you seem to be so wrapped up in your little Özil bubble. Anyone that tries to burst it is dismissed.
Step out of that bibble for a bit. There is more to football and life than baby sittinf Özil. Are some of you his guardian? :lol:

What are you even trying to debate though?

You're posting absolute rubbish about stuff that has happened years ago. Literally impossible to have any constructive discussion over that.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He is more worried about Erdogan doing ethinic cleansing with the Kurdish.
At least Özil raised and highlighted this issue on his social media. Hence why he chose Erdogan as his best man on his wedding.
Zero hypocrisy here.
Isn’t it?
Nope, it was the poor Chinese fans (who were boycotting anyways)
Coming from the guy with only posts in the Özil thread and half of them being you bum licking your internet forum hero you’ve been stalking on here for years apparently because he also hates Özil :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
AM when Özil leaves & this thread gets locked.
giphy.gif

The Xhaka thread disagrees :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You think racism doesn’t exist or?
Of course racism exists. What silly question is that? Don’t try to create a straw man and then argue against that.

The point I am making is that Özil deserved a lot of criticism for how he went into the 2018 tournament and how poorly he performed once there. When he was faced with criticism he started to try to deflect instead of facing up to it.

I have said this before on the forum, if you look how Gündoğan dealt with the criticism you see a completely different reaction both from him and the fans, media etc.

I am sure that there is racism against players, including against Turkish and Muslim players, but think black players are subject to much more of that than say Özil. To start shouting racism in this case is misguided in my view. Özil is in this bed he is, because he made it himself.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Coming from the guy with only posts in the Özil thread and half of them being you bum licking your internet forum hero you’ve been stalking on here for years apparently because he also hates Özil :lol:

Some of the worst posters I've ever seen here loves camping in this thread lol and that's including the lobby :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Of course that is racism and should be condemned. But that did not come from the team members or Löw I am sure without even checking.

The quotes are from “people in Germany” who ever those are. In a country of +80m people there will be enough racists I am sure. Not sure what that is supposed to prove? That some German football fans are racist? If so well done you for proving something anyone with a functioning ear can hear in many pubs and terraces around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom