• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Allan Saint-Maximin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Alexis doing for Clicks now. Even tho pepe is right and Saint maximn in left with saka as attacking would be so fun

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Death, taxes and Alexis Bernard Exclusives
tenor.gif

say yes

forum master baiter

Death, taxes and Alexis Bernard Exclusives
Oh my word. I shouldn't get too excited but Alexis Bernard was tier god last summer.

Gonna stick my neck out here and say Saint-Maximin is exactly the type of player we should be signing. Young and still a bit raw, but could probably get him for about £30m now, whereas he'll be worth £70m+ next season on his current trajectory.

Insane dribbler and can pick a pass too. Him and Pepe on opposite flanks would cause absolute mayhem.

ArsenalFever

Oh my word. I shouldn't get too excited but Alexis Bernard was tier god last summer.

Gonna stick my neck out here and say Saint-Maximin is exactly the type of player we should be signing. Young and still a bit raw, but could probably get him for about £30m now, whereas he'll be worth £70m+ next season on his current trajectory.

Insane dribbler and can pick a pass too. Him and Pepe on opposite flanks would cause absolute mayhem.
But the right balance is also needed, could be overload.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's not that. I mean can we really buy a high performing winger off of Newcastle with their new owner and stuff? Doubt it.
They don't have a new owner at the moment, it's all up in the air. From what I've seen at this stage it's more likely that the Saudis won't end up taking over.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Alexis Bernard is fraud level now. Almost as bad as that guy who insisted we were signing Mattias Suarez. Just look at the number of players he has linked us with this summer alone ffs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Saint-Maximin thread needed immediately @American_Gooner

Let's get the people going.
You never know with Alexis though. He's obviously linked with some French agents and that's why he writes these stories, hard to know whether it's a genuine link or not.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
They don't have a new owner at the moment, it's all up in the air. From what I've seen at this stage it's more likely that the Saudis won't end up taking over.
Wow, that would be a huge relief. Maybe then we can get him. I didn't really want him back when he was at Lille with his lack of end product but he has always been an insane dribbler. Maybe, we could offer Nelson on loan to them as well.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tbf Saint-Maximin and Pepe on the wings would be hella fun to watch. And tbh I think next season is more about being hella fun and scoring lots of goals than being a perfectly balanced team. We don't score enough goals, simple as.

Also Newcastle do sell, offer to double their money and they'd do it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
But the right balance is also needed, could be overload.

Overload? We don't even have an attack yet. Our attack consists of passing it between the CB's and hoping Tierney can get a cross in. F*ck balance, balance wins you titles. Next season ain't about that for us. Look at Utd, they don't have balance, but they've got an attack going on and that's the first step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom