• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
As good as Partey may be for Atletico, it's hard to get excited for a possible transfer because after a few months of playing in the Arsenal way, he'll look bang average.
Players look great for other teams and when most of them come here, it's like they're on stupid pills and lose all their football IQ.

Only happens when people form their opinions on players through YouTube, odd CL game, etc.

He's going to have periods of bad performances.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Only happens when people form their opinions on players through YouTube, odd CL game, etc.
I think it happens because the management here is clueless most of the times. You'll never see us as consistent as Pool or City when it comes to passing, players knowing exactly what they should do or just winning in general.
It's like everything is so relaxed here and there's no requirement for performance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think it happens because the management here is clueless most of the times. You'll never see us as consistent as Pool or City when it comes to passing, players knowing exactly what they should do or just winning in general.
It's like everything is so relaxed here and there's no requirement for performance.
That's why we hired Arteta he already showing that

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just look at him do it against the best. Not getting Partey would be up there with not getting Suarez in terms of how sad I'll be.

I remember watching this game, he totally controlled the match against one of the bet midfields ever. Confirmed world class player. He'd be massive for us.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I clearly like giving them a chance as long as they show something. Aside from a better organized defense, Arteta has been almost the same as Emery.
given the length of time he has been here that's impressive.

The fact Xhaka and Mustafi look ok speaks volumes.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Terrible reply from you.

EcG4pbBWkAUAoRC

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Partey Xhaka Grealish​

Replace Xhaka in 2021.

We cant figure out how Arsenal will finance Partey's deal and you are hoping to see us bring in Grealish aswell?
Maybe we can try
Partey Xhaka Saka

That is pretty terrible from Arteta its not like we have a disorganised defense, midfield and only one reliable goalscoring forward.
We should be outscoring liverpool and city with the riches we have upfront.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Aside from a better organized defense, Arteta has been almost the same as Emery.
Isn't that a positive though? He's made a team more solid and given them a base to build on. That's the hard bit done, the next step is to sign a couple of ballers further forward to add some variety to the attack.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What you looking at fee wise? Partey has a release clause at around £45m I think, if we include Guendouzi we get that down.

Grealish depends on if Villa go down. If they stay up it wont happen but if they’re relegated I reckon he’d be available for £50m. We can raise that from Torreira and Lacazette hopefully.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What you looking at fee wise? Partey has a release clause at around £45m I think, if we include Guendouzi we get that down.

Grealish depends on if Villa go down. If they stay up it wont happen but if they’re relegated I reckon he’d be available for £50m. We can raise that from Torreira and Lacazette hopefully.

Guendouzi plus 15/20. Grealish 45.

It's doable. I don't think we'll sign a CB either.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its hard for me to see us signing another big name attacking mid when Özil is still at the club and we have players like Saka and ESR.

Grealish would be amazing, I just think they will give youth a chance this season. After we get rid of Özil in 2021 we will go sign another attacking mid imo.

I'm expecting us to go all out for Partey and CB this season.

Guendouzi plus 15/20. Grealish 45.

It's doable. I don't think we'll sign a CB either.
According to Arteta
Chambers and Mari wont be available at the start of next season
so that leaves Saliba, Luiz, Mustafi. Holding, Sokratis, Movrapanos

I dont think Arteta particularly rates Holding and Sokratis. Mustafi has been playing well under Arteta but he has a year left on his contract so we either need to renew or sell.

If we do end up moving these 3 players on I think we will sign a CB and keep Movrapanos till atleast January to provide backup.

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Its hard for me to see us signing another big name attacking mid when Özil is still at the club and we have players like Saka and ESR.

Grealish would be amazing, I just think they will give youth a chance this season. After we get rid of Özil in 2021 we will go sign another attacking mid imo.

I'm expecting us to go all out for Partey and CB this season.
Grealish can also play on the left wing, which he does a lot of Villa. We need a left winger who can cut in on the right foot. Grealish fits that.

Also, Grealish has been very public about the Emirates being his favorite place to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom