• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Its a team game and the game is evolving to have every players 100% committed and all pulling in the same direction. Gendouzhi may become an extremely good midfielder but he certainly is not to that level right now and may never become one. What makes it worse is that Arteta has clearly left the door open for any player and he still hasn't managed to made amends.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

All that chatter about him signing a new deal last summer and it never happened... now with Emery gone and these issues with Mikel, I just can’t see him being apart of this squad long term. With two years left, he will be sold this summer unless he signs a new deal. Does Mikel even want him to though?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He grabbed the game by the neck against Sp**s earlier in the season. Talent definitely there but at the same time love the stance Arteta is taking here. It's a hard one to judge when we've seen likes of Gnabry shine elsewhere

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
How do we sell the idea of Guendouzi to another club at the moment?

I think he has to come back into to the team in some form or another, otherwise we're entering negotiations with heavy baggage.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I wonder if Guendouzi becoming best friend with Auba and Laca the class clowns was bad idea.

Arteta should let Guendouzi live with Tierney for couple of months.
1768144.main_image.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Doing that would only hurt us though.. Miss out on a transfer fee for what? to teach Guendouzi a lesson?
We can still sell him. and I think we will.

Better more expensive players than Guendouzi have been sidelined. Suarez being one that instantly springs to mind.

Simply unless we get the fee we wont sell. and we are prepared to wait it out. So he either gets with the program or finds himself out on the fringes. But we wont sell below what we want for him and are prepared to let him go for nothing because effectively he cost us just above nothing.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I assume he'll want to play to get in the France squad next year. Its a shame because I had (have) high hopes for him. I remember Wenger getting criticised for not wanting big ego/disruptive players Messi and CR7 aside, not many of these types of player thrive. I trust Arteta but hope Guendouzi sees sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I assume he'll want to play to get in the France squad next year. Its a shame because I had (have) high hopes for him. I remember Wenger getting criticised for not wanting big ego/disruptive players Messi and CR7 aside, not many of these types of player thrive. I trust Arteta but hope Guendouzi sees sense.
Well with this s**ty attitude he won't get anywhere near again. France finally got of bad egos in thier nation team to start winning again

Burt Gold

Sell him and reinvest in a better midfielder. He has his moments but really hasn't improved since joining. Add that his attitude is poor and his value is high. Seems an easy sale or swap.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I wonder if Guendouzi becoming best friend with Auba and Laca the class clowns was bad idea.

Arteta should let Guendouzi live with Tierney for couple of months.
Auba is a clown? He plays out of position to help the team in spite of being the best striker in the league. He tracks back like a lunatic to help our shambolic defense when they go on walkabouts and he does it all with a smile on his face while earning half the wages of someone like like Mesut Özil who steals 350k a week to do nothing. We should have more clowns like Auba. We'd be higher up the table, that's for sure.

Auba is a clown? He plays out of position to help the team in spite of being the best striker in the league. He tracks back like a lunatic to help our shambolic defense when they go on walkabouts and he does it all with a smile on his face while earning half the wages of someone like like Mesut Özil who steals 350k a week to do nothing. We should have more clowns like Auba. We'd be higher up the table, that's for sure.

No. Not a clown. A class clown. Because they are always messing, twerking and goofing around in training videos. The post was a little joke from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom