• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looking at the fixtures i think westham will end up escaping the relegation it's between villa and Watford

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool don’t care, only one trying is Salah because he wants the golden boot. :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Grealish is needed man, don’t think any top teams will go for him either.

United are all in on Sancho, Chelsea want Havertz, Liverpool getting Thiago, Sp**s can’t afford him. Doubt City want him with Foden coming along nicely.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Perfect time to smash Liverpool at home they look so on holiday and don't understand why klopp not using his squad players.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Think Villa could be in for a bit of a hiding here. I'd have fancied them to put a few past Villa on any day but coming of that City result, I think Villa could feel a bit of a backlash.

Villa doing a good job getting hammered here. Great prediction :facepalm:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Saw someone on twitter make this comparison, it's literally like Conte's Chelsea, once the intensity and the hunger of the players went the side declined massively. As a coach this is on Klopp, he seems content with letting the standards slip, expect a massive drop off in the next few seasons, could see similar to what we seen at Dortmund.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@Hunta You're going to get your heartbroken, Dad. You need stop with Grealish to Arsenal. :(

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Saw someone on twitter make this comparison, it's literally like Conte's Chelsea, once the intensity and the hunger of the players went the side declined massively. As a coach this is on Klopp, he seems content with letting the standards slip, expect a massive drop off in the next few seasons, could see similar to what we seen at Dortmund.

I still think this Liverpool team is fantastic, same with Klopp, but man they also have been so lucky with injuries, as a squad there not that good but as a first team they work so well.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Think that Pep had same problem to motivate players when he left Barcelona.At least he said that,while there is no point to leave club after one season without big success.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

I think they need a couple of big signings to keep that competitive edge in the squad.. If they don’t do anything special in the transfer window I’m confident they won’t repeat next season.

Tir Na Nog

I think they need a couple of big signings to keep that competitive edge in the squad.. If they don’t do anything special in the transfer window I’m confident they won’t repeat next season.

This is why I thought they'd go all out to sign Werner just to keep their front three on their toes, then add in a quality midfielder maybe. If they don't do anything or bring in mediocre players they're dropping off big time next season.

Tir Na Nog

What a great performance that was from Ox, my word Klopp has really improved him. I thought I was watching Platini and Zidane rolled into one today. :drool:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Their form since February has been starting to slide. Seems the lockdown didn't help them regroup. If City didn't **** up versus Chelsea there would be a lot of nervous scousers right now. Here's hoping this is the start of a downturn long term

Latest posts+

Top Bottom