• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Their form since February has been starting to slide. Seems the lockdown didn't help them regroup. If City didn't **** up versus Chelsea there would be a lot of nervous scousers right now. Here's hoping this is the start of a downturn long term
This aged well but at least I have Mane in fantasy team!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mane always scores the key goals, whilst that stripper Mo slaps them in when the games done.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think KDB has been the best player but if you're giving it to a Liverpool player it has to be Mane. A guy who's actually made the difference, not some guy from Sunderland screaming and chasing his first touch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mane now scored at least 20 in Season for liverpool in last 3 season he really quality player

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I think KDB has been the best player but if you're giving it to a Liverpool player it has to be Mane. A guy who's actually made the difference, not some guy from Sunderland screaming and chasing his first touch.
As much as everyone likes to poke fun at Gerrard he must be deep down seething that a player like Henderson can be captaining a Liverpool side to the title. I still can't quite believe it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Another game where Dean Smith decided not to play Grealish, pretty strange, I assume he's injured?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wonder who City are going to get as an Aguero replacement, because Jesus isn't that guy

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fun fact I bet a tenner on Che Adams to score against us the other week.

Big summer signing who’s flopped and not even scored for Southampton so far. All the warning signs were there.

Glad to see that our banter status is shared with City.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Halland seems destined for a bigger team

Yeah,Real seems like team who will get him for season or two.They need to find change for Benzema and they're much bigger club than City.Dortmund can't offer him big money and doubt they'll need something ahead of Bayern in near future.

Only if City give some big money for Halland,than who knows...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fun fact I bet a tenner on Che Adams to score against us the other week.

Big summer signing who’s flopped and not even scored for Southampton so far. All the warning signs were there.

Glad to see that our banter status is shared with City.
Southampton spent 16m to sign him i guess

Latest posts

Top Bottom