• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Allan Saint-Maximin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenalFever

Tbf Saint-Maximin and Pepe on the wings would be hella fun to watch. And tbh I think next season is more about being hella fun and scoring lots of goals than being a perfectly balanced team. We don't score enough goals, simple as.

Also Newcastle do sell, offer to double their money and they'd do it.
We defo could do with another productive winger imo, and yer goals, but that link between attack and midfield is pivotal imo. With the right balance, I think Pepe will thrive. Actually I think Pepe could be the guy to make up for Auba's goals if he's sold.
ASM seems very attack minded like a wide forward, think it could work though with the right players on the pitch.
But do think a creative mid is priority.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We defo could do with another productive winger imo, and yer goals, but that link between attack and midfield is pivotal imo. With the right balance, I think Pepe will thrive. Actually I think Pepe could be the guy to make up for Auba's goals if he's sold.
ASM seems very attack minded like a wide forward, think it could work though with the right players on the pitch.
But do think a creative mid is priority.

For sure, creative mid is a priority. Couldn't agree more. But what if we could get a good creative mid, Pepe improves, we keep Auba AND add another productive winger? Sauce all over the carpet.

ArsenalFever

Overload? We don't even have an attack yet. Our attack consists of passing it between the CB's and hoping Tierney can get a cross in. F*ck balance, balance wins you titles. Next season ain't about that for us. Look at Utd, they don't have balance, but they've got an attack going on and that's the first step.
What about United...
Yer balance for sure, we have great attacking talent, just about piecing it together so it becomes a force, our recent wins have been down to more of a tactical balanced approach rather than extremely direct attacking approach imo.
Defo want some quality in though, players who could be definitive in the final third.

ArsenalFever

For sure, creative mid is a priority. Couldn't agree more. But what if we could get a good creative mid, Pepe improves, we keep Auba AND add another productive winger? Sauce all over the carpet.
I think we've needed a decent productive winger for a while, I wanted us to sign Hirving Lozano before he went to Naples.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Tbf Saint-Maximin and Pepe on the wings would be hella fun to watch. And tbh I think next season is more about being hella fun and scoring lots of goals than being a perfectly balanced team. We don't score enough goals, simple as.

Also Newcastle do sell, offer to double their money and they'd do it.
Them on the opposite wings is very balancing too actually.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

No chance hes coming here, Ashley is a greedy ****. If we sell Laca fine get a winger or a cf, personally two cm's should be a priority.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Them on the opposite wings is very balancing too actually.

Yeah I meant more balance between attack and defence. I just don't think we need to buy any more defenders this summer. We already have three RB's, two LB's, and Saliba and Mari are basically new players.

I'd only be on board with the Partey signing if it meant more control in midfield which in turn produces better attacks. I'm not bothered about having a strong DM just so we concede less.

I think this summer should just be about building a team that can outscore the majority of opponents, cos that'll get you top 4.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saint-Maximn signed 6 years there won't be Mike Ashley anymore if Saudi didn't buy them then US will buy them and won't be easy to sign players from Newcastle unless they want to leave

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Saint-Maximn signed 6 years there won't be Mike Ashley anymore if Saudi didn't buy them then US will buy them and won't be easy to sign players from Newcastle unless they want to leave

He might want to come here....

EcLLlosU0AIP71b

Overload? We don't even have an attack yet. Our attack consists of passing it between the CB's and hoping Tierney can get a cross in. F*ck balance, balance wins you titles. Next season ain't about that for us. Look at Utd, they don't have balance, but they've got an attack going on and that's the first step.

Didnt someone post stats in Arteta thread that only City and Liverpook have scored more than us in 2020?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Didnt someone post stats in Arteta thread that only City and Liverpook have scored more than us in 2020?

Have you been watching us lately, do we look like a team with a great attack? From where i've been sitting we look like a team which needs a whole new midfield and ideally an extra bit of magic in attack.

Have you been watching us lately, do we look like a team with a great attack? From where i've been sitting we look like a team which needs a whole new midfield and ideally an extra bit of magic in attack.

Do you read what I type on here? Ive been pointing out million times that our attack since Laca came has been spiraling down in quality. It is boring and lack flair and creativity.

Arteta said they are some way off in getting his ideas of attacking patterns and exploding space but that will come.

I also pointed out the stat only City(27) and Unied(24) have scored more than us(23) in 2020
Surely its goof starting point in fixing our attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom