• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
"""The PM fully understands the issue facing families across the UK during what is a difficult and unprecedented time"""

Oh do **** off! Who do they think they are fooling?

If that was the case why did they only reverse the decision after Rashford started bringing attention to it?

Just as he was desperate for Football to restart to distract people, this decision was made purely for PR reasons.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Pogba going to United has to be one of the worst decisions a player has ever made, wasted so many good years there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pogba going to United has to be one of the worst decisions a player has ever made, wasted so many good years there.

It didn't make any sense at the time either. They had just finished 5th, were in the EL while Juve had played in a CL final and were winning titles left, right and centre at the time. Like I could have understood if he went to Real or Barca. It was such an odd move. I think maybe he thought he had something to prove or whatever.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It didn't make any sense at the time either. They had just finished 5th, were in the EL while Juve had played in a CL final and were winning titles left, right and centre at the time. Like I could have understood if he went to Real or Barca. It was such an odd move. I think maybe he thought he had something to prove or whatever.

Tbf to him, summer 2016 there was a bit of a buzz about United...Jose has just signed, Ibra was going there...he probably felt the club was getting back to what it was, worked out badly though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Money I guess. Everyone got paid, Juventus, agents, his wage etc. His fee was considered massive when they signed him.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Funny to see this, if you go back many pages ago the narrative was that he's overrated and not as good as Xhaka.

Now it has changed to Pogba making a mistake to re-sign for United in 2016. Guess it took some people a while to realise his quality. Think @Trilly was one of very few who rated him all the way.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Funny to see this, if you go back many pages ago the narrative was that he's overrated and not as good as Xhaka.

Now it has changed to Pogba making a mistake to re-sign for United in 2016. Guess it took some people a while to realise his quality.
:lol:

Myself I doubted his price, not sure I said we have better players. Don’t go back and find any bad posts from me though, don’t need the cringe today.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

Myself I doubted his price, not sure I said we have better players. Don’t go back and find any bad posts from me though, don’t need the cringe today.

Fair enough, I think there's a massive difference between doubting a players quality (i.e. comparing him to being worse than Xhaka - and these were serious posts at the time) and questioning the value of a money.

Riou

...Pepe had a few like this not given...VAR just confirms The FA/refs have an agenda.

Riou

They are all fouls.

Agreed...just frustration on my part that Arsenal never get the ones were a player quickly turns, gets touched and goes down...it's very annoying, especially with VAR.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Money I guess. Everyone got paid, Juventus, agents, his wage etc. His fee was considered massive when they signed him.
He also wasn't (and still probably wouldn't be) getting into Barca / Real at the time.

Also re: money, he's all about branding / celebrity, and there are definite advantages to playing in the PL.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom