• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City seriously declined this season from finishing with 98 points last season to very likely finishing with less than 80 point this season. Serious questions have to be asked to pep even fa cup win won't really save him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

City seriously declined this season from finishing with 98 points last season to very likely finishing with less than 80 point this season. Serious questions have to be asked to pep even fa cup win won't really save him.
champions league might though.

their big issue was the loss of Laporte. Massive for them at the back. Just shows how well Arteta has done given who he has and what he is trying to do.

Really annoying watching this. I cannot help but think what if Xhaka and Mari didn't go off injured.

sdotzdot

Established Member
City have played some of the best football I’ve ever seen for 2 seasons straight, it is only possible to keep that up for so long.

Especially with a massive injury in their already weakest position on the pitch and the biggest leader in the dressing room leaving. This drop off was inevitable, they’ll be back and better than everyone next season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Southampton have been outstanding, incredibly disciplined performance. Hasenhuttl has done a superb job to turn things around.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
City have played some of the best football I’ve ever seen for 2 seasons straight, it is only possible to keep that up for so long.

Especially with a massive injury in their already weakest position on the pitch and the biggest leader in the dressing room leaving. This drop off was inevitable, they’ll be back and better than everyone next season.

Yeah,they were on amazing run last season and won 14 games in a row.It's kinda reasonable that they dropped off this season and some injuries didn't help at all.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

I didn't watch the game, did the commentators think this was a pen? Man is desperate for the Golden Boot.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Now I'm more impressed by our wins against Southampton and wolves it wasn't fun but against these teams being clinical and not making mistakes is important

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm loving the media and the little credit they gave us after beating Southampton Sheffield and wolves scoring conceding 1.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'm loving the media and the little credit they gave us after beating Southampton Sheffield and wolves scoring conceding 1.
Very little mention of Arteta's defensive record since taking over. Clearly much of the pundits pay very little attention to our games until a defensive performance like the City game happens

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I thought Sheffield Utd were on the beach but last two games they’ve been really at it. Same with Saints and Wolves.

In particular Wolves, who had an 8 game run of clean sheets and have only conceded 2 goals in a game at home three times this season, to Liverpool, City and Chelsea before us.

Looking back at it, very impressive run of games by Arteta. If we’d sacked Emery after Leicester away who knows where we’d be?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Very little mention of Arteta's defensive record since taking over. Clearly much of the pundits pay very little attention to our games until a defensive performance like the City game happens

7 clean sheets in the league after his first 15 games. Emery had 10 clean sheets in the league during his time here. The improvement is night and day.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
7 clean sheets in the league after his first 15 games. Emery had 10 clean sheets in the league during his time here. The improvement is night and day.
Yep, I'm so glad Arteta prioritised making us more solid defensively. I know we all would loving to see free flowing attacking football every week and hopefully in time that will come but for too many years we'd looked so shaky defensively

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
That was an awful, awful performance by De Bruyne since he came on lol
Even in his supposed 'great' games he plays like that all the time. It’s his output & media's love for players that run is what makes him get away with them

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Even in his supposed 'great' games he plays like that all the time. It’s his output & media's love for players that run is what makes him get away with them
Tbf no player whose first instinct is to pass forward is going to have a good pass completion rate. What I like about him is that he keeps trying those balls and he's good enough for at least two to three to be bang on per game which is more than enough

Özil comparitively plays it much safer with his passes

Top Bottom