• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we can see the writing on the wall by now. Douzi will be sold, and Özil will run down his contract.
Özil should be sold too really or discuss with terminate his contract can't have a guy with 350k a week next season playing handful of games

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Didn't Ornstein say Özil was genuinely having back problems? As for Douzi if he's still not training then surely he's agreed with a club somewhere.

Leicester could be without Ricardo, Maddison, Perez and Chilwell for this one.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Özil should be sold too really or discuss with terminate his contract can't have a guy with 350k a week next season playing handful of games

I just think he will outright refuse. There is nothing in it for him. He can pick up his wages, and honour his contract.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After losing away to Sp**s, this match was the first of 8 straight league wins (and bar the Monaco home game, was 11 wins in 12 in all competitions) that took us comfortably into the top four with style, and was rounded off with us becoming one of the few teams to retain the FA Cup.

When Kos and Per regained fitness, and Coq came back to play with Santi, we really started cooking...with Sanchez and Özil, we really started to look like a very good team...

...in case you couldn't tell, I really liked our 2013-2015 team :lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Didn't Ornstein say Özil was genuinely having back problems? As for Douzi if he's still not training then surely he's agreed with a club somewhere.

Leicester could be without Ricardo, Maddison, Perez and Chilwell for this one.
Could be Brendan playing mind games. Those are big misses for them if true

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Arsenal.com...you can sign in for free, and watch games on Arsenal Player.
Probably some pretty niche pubs for that.
Haha, nah I meant like yestedays game as I missed it. Arsenal.com has it just like that? But I suspect it doesn't stream here. There used to be this site where they would upload all of the highlights of all games and also full matches of all the games.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Really hope that Northern English sailor doesn't score against us as he usually does. Hard fought 1-goal win for the red guys.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Oh **** Vardy, seriously. Can't ****ing stand that [Mod Edit: why use that word?] rat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...first two goals are pure Wengerball, we were blessed.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I would like to see us play a 352 where Pepe plays as a right striker (like when he came on against a team recently). I feel like him and Auba up top with Saka behind could be really lethal.

I will still be content with the 343 as Pepe gets to come more inside than when we play 4231.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I would like to see us play a 352 where Pepe plays as a right striker (like when he came on against a team recently). I feel like him and Auba up top with Saka behind could be really lethal.

I will still be content with the 343 as Pepe gets to come more inside than when we play 4231.
433 counters every 3 back formation. Every manager knows that. Mainly because you let too many 1vs1 against your 3 CB. The 3 strikers can pressure as well. 433 is counter by pure wingers attacking by the sides because is hard for FB to cover by himself alone the wing.

MikeVinna

Established Member
After losing away to Sp**s, this match was the first of 8 straight league wins (and bar the Monaco home game, was 11 wins in 12 in all competitions) that took us comfortably into the top four with style, and was rounded off with us becoming one of the few teams to retain the FA Cup.

When Kos and Per regained fitness, and Coq came back to play with Santi, we really started cooking...with Sanchez and Özil, we really started to look like a very good team...

...in case you couldn't tell, I really liked our 2013-2015 team :lol:

Coquelin was such a monster when he came back from loan. Completely transformed our side. Shame he didn’t keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom