• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A win tomorrow and then a good 5 days rest before the NLD on Sunday would be fantastic. I just looked and the spuds have to play tonight and Thursday before the game on Sunday, so hopefully we should be better rested and fitter for that game.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I feel a bit nervous for tomorrow, it'll definitely be a different challenge than Wolves as Leicester look to dominate the ball and press more than Wolves.

Maybe it's the jitters you get when your team has been bad for so long that it feels weird to accept that we might be genuinely better.

Hoping for a win and hopefully the players continue to be level headed and focused, I think Leicester will be a hard test.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...shame he is so crap now, what a player when he was motivated.

...bonus comp, the first (but certainly not the last) time Mes destroyed a team with best DM in football history Kante in it!

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
The whole Özil thing is just weird lol. There is no way you can convince me that he is not good enough to even be making sub appearances. He is still the most technically gifted player on the team who always makes the right choice of pass, especially when we counter attack (Plus he always seems to play well against Leicester). The politics involved just makes everyone look bad, can't wait for the saga to be over in 2021.

Last edited:

Debre-Zeyit

The whole Özil thing is just weird lol. There is no way you can convince me that he is not good enough to even be making sub appearances. He is still the most technically gifted player on the team who always makes the right choice of pass, especially when we counter attack (Plus he always seems to play well against Leicester). The politics involved just makes everyone look bad, can't wait for the saga to be over in 2021.
OK

Let me tell you them problem with Mesut, two managers can't be wrong, mesut doesn't do much work in training, what the manager wants him to do or follow. Plus I think in today's game he's not suited.

Manberg

Predator
How can people be demanding for Özil to start? He hasn’t played much for two years. His form and ability has severely degraded to the point where Willock is more effective as an AM.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I feel a bit nervous for tomorrow, it'll definitely be a different challenge than Wolves as Leicester look to dominate the ball and press more than Wolves.

Maybe it's the jitters you get when your team has been bad for so long that it feels weird to accept that we might be genuinely better.

Hoping for a win and hopefully the players continue to be level headed and focused, I think Leicester will be a hard test.

For sure a different test than Wolves. Wolves were a tough nut to crack; Foxes have more to throw at us. I'm looking forward to it.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Feeling confident and hoping Arteta and the boys make us proud, win this and then smash Sp**s on Sunday and we are back in the mix! I think we will finish in 5th this season and potentially grab CL due to City being banned.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This 4-3 game was such poverty defensively look at Leicester goals ffs all mistakes :lol:

You watch these games and it really dawns on you, wtf was Arsène actually doing with this defence? I genuinely don’t think he ever trained them or put them through drills.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
After losing away to Sp**s, this match was the first of 8 straight league wins (and bar the Monaco home game, was 11 wins in 12 in all competitions) that took us comfortably into the top four with style, and was rounded off with us becoming one of the few teams to retain the FA Cup.

When Kos and Per regained fitness, and Coq came back to play with Santi, we really started cooking...with Sanchez and Özil, we really started to look like a very good team...

...in case you couldn't tell, I really liked our 2013-2015 team :lol:

So tempted to put you on ignore cos I hate reading your posts sometimes.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Glad I won’t be watching this, we’re due a defeat.

Vardy hattrick I’m afraid.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

The only one who looks bad here is Özil.

By every metric available (yes including key passing) he has been in sharp decline over the past 3 seasons.

4 top managers now have all had the same problems motivating him. He’s made it clear he’s happy to see out his contract regardless of whether or not he’s playing or putting in the same work as his team mates.

This is not about politics it’s about professionalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom