• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

Shame about the result but so many positives to take from that first half.

It's been soooooo long since our attack actually looked dangerous- hopefully a sign of things to come

Gunners1616

I might be crazy but i saw Perez touching the ball on Vardy goal. I mean we see the ball changing as Perez's heel touches it. Therefore offside and no goal but they didn't even hesitate one second.

I mean even if Perez doesn't touch it Vardy's shoulder seems offside at the beginning. Usually they put those super precise lines but nothing today.

Also for Eddie's red, they checked easily about 20 times (hence the 8 minutes of extra time). If you have to check it so many time, then the ref's decision of giving a yellow is clearly not a "clear and obvious error".

We had the chances to finish them earlier but we shouldn't ignore how 90% of 50-50 decisions goes againts us without a shadow of an hesitation.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The Willock sub was fine. 3 days ago, he literally came on and sealed the game for us. Arteta doesn't deserve criticism tonight. We played well. A combination of bad luck and a little corruption thrown in cost us. Wouldn't point fingers at anyone.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I don't understand how Leicester didn't end up getting yellow how many times they fouled us when we needed to counter

After getting embarrassed early on by Saka, Evans basically resorted to kicking any of our forwards who came close to him. That included stopping dangerous counter attacks, yet the ref never even thought of booking him.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Even with VAR, the refs keep fvcking us over. The red card was fair but its only when we make bad tackles that VAR comes into play. And offside decisions dont get viewed with the same levelbof detail as it would with other teams. Where's the red line vs blue line comparison? Where are the different angles to show that the ball was touched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom