• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Sp**s one last year is still my fav...the atmosphere and performance that day, probably Emery's best match.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

...Sp**s one last year is still my fav...the atmosphere and performance that day, probably Emery's best match.

I feel like he’s gotten better in the restart, he’s dribbling better and getting past players. He also looks to be way fitter and stronger, he’s barging players off the ball like he never did before.

I’m liking this, players don’t just stop improving cos of age.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I feel like he’s gotten better in the restart, he’s dribbling better and getting past players. He also looks to be way fitter and stronger, he’s barging players off the ball like he never did before.

I’m liking this, players don’t just stop improving cos of age.

He's just transitioning once again. Just pay him the money, I'm sure he'll continue to get 20+ goals a season for the remainder of his time here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You look at Vardy doing the business at 33, I don’t see why Auba couldn’t match that as long as he avoids injuries.

I wasn’t against him leaving, but a new contract is buying you 50 goals over the next two seasons atleast, that’s worth the new deal, especially for a new manager like Arteta.

Wouldn’t want Arteta starting his first full season here scraping around for goals.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is 5th straight season auba have gone with 20+ goals in league keeping him is so vital if we want back to CL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba scored 164 goals in all competitions last 5 season. Ridiculous stuff that's like 35 goals a season ffs.

WilshereGone

I'm sure Arteta has his reasons but I still want to see Auba get a go down the middle again with Saka in his more natural position on the left, Pepe on the right.

I know Auba doesn't have the hold up/linkup of Laca or maybe even Eddie, but that potential front 3 of Saka-Auba-Pepe sounds too dangerous to not give a go.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Regarding Coutinho, Liverpool sold a player that didn't really fit Klopp's system and was easily replaced (always thought he was quite overrated at Liverpool). .
Coutinho was Liverpool's second highest goalscorer the season he was sold. Infact he was the one that pushed for a move. Liverpool had no choice but to sell.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We are playing him out of position to accommodate lesser players. I think it's about time we went with

Saka Aubameyang Pepe

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm sure Arteta has his reasons but I still want to see Auba get a go down the middle again with Saka in his more natural position on the left, Pepe on the right.

I know Auba doesn't have the hold up/linkup of Laca or maybe even Eddie, but that potential front 3 of Saka-Auba-Pepe sounds too dangerous to not give a go.

This is a complete myth. His hold up play isn’t great but Laca gets bundled over the majority of the time he goes into a 50/50 as does Eddie. I’d make a case for Giroud being used that way if he was here but those 2? Nah.

Saka was also killing it down the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom