• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully they can patch it up just to close the season out. He would be an asset off the bench next two fixtures.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

21 year old for a 33 year old are you skunked fam?!

tenor.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No intention of leaving according to Lequipe unless it’s a project that suits him.

Not leaving just because Arsenal want.
silly boy. If we rightly are prepared not to play Özil and he is on 350k pw what does this kid think we will do with him?Play him because he doesnt want to move?

Let him collect his 40k per week and sit in the reserves. He will lose 2 years worth of football and be a worse player for it and be yesterdays man as younger players come through and take the limelight.

I'd say its brinkmanship. I hope its brinkmanship on his part. Otherwise he is playing a rather foolish game with his career. He will stagnate and regress unless he changes his whole attitude on and off the pitch.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi

Great talent, I’ll be sad to see him go.

I’m sure he’ll have a fantastic career wherever his next stop is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He very similar to Balotelli attitude wise not as bad a Balotelli but it's getting close he need to sort himself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom