• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 34 (July 7-9)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Surely all things considered, Wilder edges Klopp for manager of the season. Most would've had Sheffield United to be a shoe in for relegation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Surely all things considered, Wilder edges Klopp for manager of the season. Most would've had Sheffield United to be a shoe in for relegation.
Yes Wilder deserve it but they'll give it to Klopp Wilder are taking a championship player to finish higher of table is great.

Brighton could have scored 4 goals now against Liverpool.

Why do I think after the match all the posers here will be telling us that Hendo is better than Vieira and this Liverpool is better than the Invincibles while @Tir Na Nog will be telling you the truth that Liverpool are nothing special this season, just lucky.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Brighton could have scored 4 goals now against Liverpool.

Why do I think after the match all the posers here will be telling us that Hendo is better than Vieira and this Liverpool is better than the Invincibles while @Tir Na Nog will be telling you the truth that Liverpool are nothing special this season, just lucky.

I always tell the truth no matter how difficult it is for people to hear. It's kind of a curse tho for me, I just have to say what I feel but it's gotten me into a lot of trouble. It is what it is.

I think luck is a tad harsh tho, they're deserved champions as much as Blackburn and Leicester were!

I always tell the truth no matter how difficult it is for people to hear. It's kind of a curse tho for me, I just have to say what I feel but it's gotten me into a lot of trouble. It is what it is.

Me too. I just got attacked by a mod and his attack dogs(his ass lickers who want trusted status) today for telling the truth. :lol:

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
all the posers here will be telling us that Hendo is better than Vieira and this Liverpool is better than the Invincibles

Eb_uxmFXQAAXRv-

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Me too. I just got attacked by a mod today and his attack dogs(his ass lickers who want trusted status) today for telling the truth. :lol:

Liverpool played better last season.Much more intensity in their game and only that great winning streak from City stopped them to win title.

This season they really didn't have proper competition for title and Klopp formed good winning mentality there,so even in some average games,they ended up as winners.Their football became kinda boring,play with much more possesion,but they didn't look impressive at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom